Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #61
quackameloo
Webkinz :)

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Quote:
It seems that instead of putting their energy into making a good working site, they just keep adding more ways to spend money.
I agree. I mean seriously, making the body spritz and lip gloss is just a little too much, in my opinion. They should work on fixing all these glitches first.
snowflake223 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #62

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

they either forgot to reset it or its just a glitch that should go away soon
Old 10-12-2008, 09:16 AM   #63

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

WOOHOO! I am soo glad I don't have a hacker on my account! I could not give arte a tip, do the gem hunt or the wheel of wow. hopefully ganz will fix this soon!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #64

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

what are you doing trying to do your dailys at 4:30? Your webbies need their sleep and if you wake them up that early then they're going to be tired all day. - LOL
Seriously - I'm having the same problem. I'm pretty close to giving up on webkinz all together. I'm tired of spending good money just to have these glitches.
drparents is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 09:21 AM   #65

Belleacaddancer is on a distinguished road

Can't do dailys either! I keep losing money on jobs also by being logged out! This is crazy!
Belleacaddancer is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #66

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This doesn't make any sense! If it was a server issue, then the dailies that reset at 3AM (that didn't last night) would not work. The dailies that would reset at 12AM would be fine. But no, only certain dailies don't work. It must be some other issue than a server issue; unless they have separte servers for separte dailies (which is rediculous). I can't do:

Wacky Bingoz Balls (says -1 on all three)
Gem Hunt
Wheel of Wow

On all other tasks and dailies they have been reset (including Tipping Arte!)
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #67

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Belleacaddancer
Can't do dailys either! I keep losing money on jobs also by being logged out! This is crazy!
oh! Thank goodness I didn't do the employment office today
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:23 AM   #68
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by drparents
what are you doing trying to do your dailys at 4:30? Your webbies need their sleep and if you wake them up that early then they're going to be tired all day. - LOL
Seriously - I'm having the same problem. I'm pretty close to giving up on webkinz all together. I'm tired of spending good money just to have these glitches.
heehee, Mommy has insomnia some nights... that means webbies get no sleep. Actually only 1 gets no sleep. Always my loyal first pet on each account. Except on the Euro account, that silly seal wants to much food so he doesn't get played with as much, lol
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #69

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem I was able to do the wishing well but the curio shop won't let me I can't even tip him. I was checking everything else and the Wacky's Bingoz shows -1. It did the same thing on the Asian acct since the day just changed I figured I would check and see if it has the same problem.
pndas is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 AM   #70

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Same here. I did the wishing well, but I had no spins on the WOW, and Arte wouldn't let me search for gems.

Congartulations GANZ! Another day, another glitch. They just keep adding up.

I wonder if GANZ is trying to win an award? The award for the worst customer service ???, because I truly think they are working awfully hard to earn that one!

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??