Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #51
maryan
Gift Trainee
 
MaryAn's Avatar
MaryAn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

still not fixed and it is after 8am. I am so annoyed with all the problems they seem to have right now. I refuse to spend any more money on webkinz. It seems that instead of putting their energy into making a good working site, they just keep adding more ways to spend money. I did not get my POTM gifts and I have lost KC because of the rebooting that keeps going on. I will be doing a job or in the academy and it just resets and goes to a blue screen. YIKEs! so tired of all the issues.
MaryAn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #52
cybercin823
Webkinz :)
 
cybercin823's Avatar
cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
It's doing the same for me. I have several accounts, and so far on one account I couldn't tip Arte and could not do the gem hunt. I also could not do the Wheel of Wow, but was able to do wishing well. I also could still do Star Search.

Some of the new things Ganz has done is very cool and fun; but all these glitches...it's irritating. When are they going to fix the long load times?

I hope they get things fixed soon.

SarinasKasan
Wow you are the first person I seen that had a problem with their star search, oh my thats not good. I was hoping this would be fixed already but it was brought to my attention that it was Thanksgiving in Canada where Ganz is at by DixieCup (Thank you) so that may be why they haven't gotten around to this yet. I hope its fixed soon also. I do find the glitches quite irratating too. Its been really ruff with the site lately and just getting thrown off let alone this thing they have going on today.

---------- cybercin823 added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MaryAn
still not fixed and it is after 8am. I am so annoyed with all the problems they seem to have right now. I refuse to spend any more money on webkinz. It seems that instead of putting their energy into making a good working site, they just keep adding more ways to spend money. I did not get my POTM gifts and I have lost KC because of the rebooting that keeps going on. I will be doing a job or in the academy and it just resets and goes to a blue screen. YIKEs! so tired of all the issues.
Thats werid that u said that I was just writing about it myself!!!!! It has sooo been driving me and the kids crazy throwing u off when ur in the middle of something and not getting ur money or ur gifts is just not right at all!!!!! I have an email address that I posted on here earlier, if you cant get them by phone maybe you can get their attention with an email. Sorry about all the problems , thats awful and I agree about not spending anymore on them for a minute till they have things workd out. I love my Webbies but it is so true what u said.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:52 AM   #53
We Love
Webkinz :)
 
angelgurl1's Avatar
angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Same issues on our accounts... no wishing well 2, no bingoz balls, no wow, no gem hunt, but could do the star search...
Came here RIGHT away to see if I was the only one! Thanks for posting the thread. Although I'm not happy others are having the same probs - it's good to know I'm not alone!
Oh well... Guess I'll focus on playing a few extra games to make some KinzKash for the much anticipated second round of Halloween items that will (hopefully!) be in the W Shop soon...
Have a great Sunday, everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #54
Webkinz :)
 
Meredisney's Avatar
Meredisney is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Hello! Same here...no Wheel of WOW or Gem Hunt, but I was able to do the Wishing Well. Its almost 10am, so We'll see what the new hour brings. I hope they get it fixed soon!
Meredisney is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #55
cybercin823
Webkinz :)
 
cybercin823's Avatar
cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Same issues on our accounts... no wishing well 2, no bingoz balls, no wow, no gem hunt, but could do the star search...
Came here RIGHT away to see if I was the only one! Thanks for posting the thread. Although I'm not happy others are having the same probs - it's good to know I'm not alone!
Oh well... Guess I'll focus on playing a few extra games to make some KinzKash for the much anticipated second round of Halloween items that will (hopefully!) be in the W Shop soon...
Have a great Sunday, everyone!
You are totally welcome. I'm glad that it helped. I do feel so bad for everyone also, but yes we are not alone in this. Good Luck on your games. (wow second round of halloween stuff, thats cool, mayb I should get to work too Thank you! )
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #56
bflyangel
Gift Guru
 
bflyangel's Avatar
bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I am in the same boat as everyone else. I have been doing some data collecting over the last few weeks across my 4 accounts (1 Euro, 1 Asia and 2 US) and it appears there are certain times that different dailies reset. This may help shed some light on not being able to do dailies as we know there was no reset of server.

Wishing well: resets at 12 am KT (any time zone) and then resets again 2 hours later
Star Challenge resets at 12 am KT
Quizzy's Calendar Question: resets midnight KT
Daily KinzCare: midnight KT

Quizzy's Daily Bonus Question: resets at midnight EST
Gardens : midnight EST

Kinzville Academy: resets around 3 am KT
Gem Search: appears to reset around 3 am KT

Hope this helps everyone. If I missed a daily let me know, coffee has not fully kicked in this morning
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #57
Webkinz :)
 
hannahismiley's Avatar
hannahismiley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

same here! i did the WW, and Alyssa's SS, but no gem hunt or WOW!!!!!!
hannahismiley is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #58
We Love
Webkinz :)
 
angelgurl1's Avatar
angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I just read another thread about the fact that apparently WW never shut down for their 2am maintenance last night, which I didn't know! Guess that's the reason behind the no-daily-scandal! lol
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:03 AM   #59
cybercin823
Webkinz :)
 
cybercin823's Avatar
cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I am in the same boat as everyone else. I have been doing some data collecting over the last few weeks across my 4 accounts (1 Euro, 1 Asia and 2 US) and it appears there are certain times that different dailies reset. This may help shed some light on not being able to do dailies as we know there was no reset of server.

Wishing well: resets at 12 am KT (any time zone) and then resets again 2 hours later
Star Challenge resets at 12 am KT
Quizzy's Calendar Question: resets midnight KT
Daily KinzCare: midnight KT

Quizzy's Daily Bonus Question: resets at midnight EST
Gardens : midnight EST

Kinzville Academy: resets around 3 am KT
Gem Search: appears to reset around 3 am KT

Hope this helps everyone. If I missed a daily let me know, coffee has not fully kicked in this morning
Oh Coffee sounds good. I have been sitting here for a very long time. Thanks for the info you posted , good research!

I will get back on WI in a lil while I really need to stretch my poor legs and my foot fell asleep . yikes Lol good luck to everyone!!!

---------- cybercin823 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
I just read another thread about the fact that apparently WW never shut down for their 2am maintenance last night, which I didn't know! Guess that's the reason behind the no-daily-scandal! lol
Lol it is quit the scandal today isnt it!!

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:08 AM   #60
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru
 
jasonaldeanmg's Avatar
jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

i could do all of mine
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts