Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 08:13 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Happy to see it's just another weird, wacky, webkinz glitch, and not me. I've tried it several times and still get the same answer. Sorry, you've had your turn. Um. No, I haven't! Hopefully, they will correct the b00-b00. The gardens don't seem to be affected by the error though. Wonder why...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #42
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
I sure am glad to see this thread. I was hoping we hadn't been hacked again! Gem hunt and Wheel of Wow had already been done, but Wishing Well was OK. So far those are the only two things that seem to be wrong. I changed passwords just to be sure.

Mom of IttyGirl2
I'm glad it helped alot of people have been thinking they were hacked and I know thats a scary thought. I've had that happen and it was no fun at all, so the glitch is better then a hacker in ur account no doubt. Thank you.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #43
I Want a Caffeinated

junomouse will become famous soon enough

I cannot do my dailys either!
I really hope this gets fixed soon >.<
junomouse is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #44
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Guinny
Happy to see it's just another weird, wacky, webkinz glitch, and not me. I've tried it several times and still get the same answer. Sorry, you've had your turn. Um. No, I haven't! Hopefully, they will correct the b00-b00. The gardens don't seem to be affected by the error though. Wonder why...
When I went on earlier the garden was the same no weeds to clean and no veggies but it was back when I went back to do it a little while ago. and It is so not U. I'm so happy that I have this webbies addiction and freaked out over it early, glad to be of help.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #45
I want to be a

Melia is on a distinguished road

I haven't had a problem with my garden today, but none of us could do the gem hunt or wheel of wow either.
Melia is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #46
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
I can't do the Wheel of Wow or the Gem hunt...so it's not just you.
me too -- the exact same thing!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #47
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
I think it's a glitch , I can't do my Gem hunt or the Wheel of Wow,but I could do my Wishing Well 2. I am sorry you are having trouble ,maybe they will fix it before the day is through!
Same here...although getting through the Wishing Well was like pulling teeth. I usually figure the computer running slow is because of something my husband is doing, but I'm wondering if there was something with WW that was also making it run slow...

I have WOW coupons, but I wanted to wait to use those for when the wheel changes again!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #48
MKuhl is an unknown quantity at this point

I also can't do the Gem Hunt, Wheel of Wow, or Bingoz. I am getting more than frustrated with the Ganz Glitches. I also had a problem with not receiving codes from an estore purchase yesterday, and have not had a respone to my email yet.
MKuhl is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #49
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

It's doing the same for me. I have several accounts, and so far on one account I couldn't tip Arte and could not do the gem hunt. I also could not do the Wheel of Wow, but was able to do wishing well. I also could still do Star Search.

Some of the new things Ganz has done is very cool and fun; but all these glitches...it's irritating. When are they going to fix the long load times?

I hope they get things fixed soon.

SarinasKasan
Old 10-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #50
Lil Kinz
nativechld65 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem! WOW and Gem Hunt are blocking me!
nativechld65 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??