Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #241
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I wasn't able to do mine either yesterday, but this morning on my work computer it's letting me. So maybe those who suggest clearing cookies, etc. have the ticket. Not sure since I didn't try my dailies at home... quite annoying! I agree
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 AM   #242
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Well think how happy we will be when we can get back online and do our dailys for WW. I had to go try again. Sorry I didnt stay with the thread all day but I know how easily I will be tempted to go and check to see if my dailys are working ( i just tried again lol) Have a great day to everyone and thank u to everyone who took the time to come to this thread and post their feelings and ideas on the situation. I hope this gave many some time to vent there frustrations with what is going on with WW. This is one Amazing Forum.

---------- cybercin823 added 547 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I was playing on ebkinzorld and it just went down for maintenance!!!!!! yeah! I am hoping this is a good sign and things will be back to normal tomorrow.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-14-2008 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #243
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

this is the first time i've been happy to see "important maintenance"!
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 05:11 AM   #244
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Well, you all posted these messages a couple of hours ago and guess what?! I just did my daily kinzcare for the 9th time this week. I tried to get into Arte's but it froze up and I had to log out. I didn't try my WOW yet, though. They don't have everything fixed.

---------- froggymom617 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

I just thought of this. I wonder how they are going to fix everybody's kinzcare since it was messed up yesterday, too.

Last edited by froggymom617; 10-14-2008 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #245
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

This daily kinzcare glitch has happened in the past. Everything just reset and you lose the days that you've done.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #246
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jaxcat
this is the first time i've been happy to see "important maintenance"!
lol thats the first time I've ever been happy about maintenance too.. I got to go on and do all my dailys. Hope it workd for everyone. TTFN

PS got the 9th visit for this week also =)

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-14-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: add to post
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #247

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Everything is working now!!!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??