Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 AM   #221
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I have been having that prob with the wheel of WOW and the Gem hunt for several days now and I am starting to get a wee bit sick of it.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 08:02 AM   #222
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone!

Got on my account after midnight and was able to do my Wishing well. I can never do my gem hunt at that time as it is never reset. When I got on about a half hour ago, I couldn't do gem hunt, WOW, or the care of the day or Bingoz.

I tried my grandson's account and was able to do his Bingoz but not the other ones. Will have to try the other grandkids accounts later.

It's funny how some of us are able to do somethings but others aren't. Guess it will be another fun day at WW.

Try and enjoy your day and not get to frustrated. There's all ways tomorrow!
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #223

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, one other thing...the lady at Hallmark said the reason there aren't any more charms for sale is that they contained lead in the paint. Anyone else hear this? Maybe I should re-post in rumors sections...
Old 10-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #224
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Still not working & just so you know Ganz is off on Holidays today (monday, Oct. 13th) as it is our Canadian Thanksgiving. So you will not be able to reach Ganz today. My wheel of wow still isn't working & if you go to the daily kinzcare reclick on monday and it will cover up the food already there (if you did last monday) but you will get your KC & food for today. Hope this helps.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #225
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

ahhh, still not working!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #226

wbknzaddict is on a distinguished road

still can't do gem hunt, bingoz or wheel of wow today; arrrrrgggghhhh! i used to work with systems and believe me, these things can and should be fixed during a low traffic time; Ganz should at least give everyone some sort of treat and a note of apology on their account - that's not difficult to do; every system will have glitches every now and then but we wouldn't mind so much if they would own up to it and try to appease us even a little bit; just had to vent a bit
wbknzaddict is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #227

NotaBrunette will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by deeneece
Oh, one other thing...the lady at Hallmark said the reason there aren't any more charms for sale is that they contained lead in the paint. Anyone else hear this? Maybe I should re-post in rumors sections...

I am not sure if this is posted in the rumors section or not...BUT.... That is what they tell me at the store here. They said they wouldn't stock the charms even if they were guaranteed to be lead free because of the potential risk that they could be.
NotaBrunette is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:13 AM   #228
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Okay, GANZ is being so mean!!!!!!! THe E-mails are unhelpful, they keep adding only to break stuff, E-store is outragious, No gem hunt again, Retiring after asking not to, getting so caught up in money that is now all they care about, and they have made the site less fun. It use to be amazing and I never wanted to stop playing. I thought ganz was great and the coolest people. Well they were back then!
I am sick of being bummed out!
Just realy something that is not good for kids. To take away money, or items, or promise something and not do it.
Where has the old webkinz gone
I barely even can remember my start, but I know it use to be so fun! Skater kat is the funnest thing I have ever played! But I have to play it where I don't get money. Same with the other games. The old dock looked kind a neat. Nothing was retired, glitches were few and funny, just a few webbies, nothing about values in people mind. Wouldn't that be nice.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #229
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by wbknzaddict
still can't do gem hunt, bingoz or wheel of wow today; arrrrrgggghhhh! i used to work with systems and believe me, these things can and should be fixed during a low traffic time; Ganz should at least give everyone some sort of treat and a note of apology on their account - that's not difficult to do; every system will have glitches every now and then but we wouldn't mind so much if they would own up to it and try to appease us even a little bit; just had to vent a bit
Ganz probable isn't even aware of this happening. They are not at work today. Canadian Holiday.

---------- 1MamaWebkin added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by NotaBrunette
I am not sure if this is posted in the rumors section or not...BUT.... That is what they tell me at the store here. They said they wouldn't stock the charms even if they were guaranteed to be lead free because of the potential risk that they could be.
Yes the charms have been taken away for some time now due to lead posioning risk. Nobody should be selling them, but you can still find some on E-bay & places like that.

Last edited by 1MamaWebkin; 10-13-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:22 AM   #230
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Yea the lead thing has been out for a while. I have a charm still in case that I won't dare open. Wow, ganz putting poisonous stuff little kids will propably chew on. I didn't think they would be close to doing something like that!
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??