Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:13 AM   #211
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

And, speaking of the E-store, it's kinda cute for some things (although I won't use it). However, after purchasing the charm bracelet and buying some charms, VIRTUAL CHARMS just don't do it. I do hope the real charms come back at some point.
quellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #212
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

My hubby just tried to do his KinzCare (KinzCash now...) and it said for your 8th visit this week...all his days were revealed and then his Monday got covered, he got Papaya and 45 kc for the FIRST day of the week...

Hey Ganz! Where'd you get that "Magic Calendar" where weeks have more than 7 days?

....and he couldn't do his dailies either, I just didn't see anyone post about the KinzCare thing yet....

(I haven't even tried to my dailies yet...)

Last edited by ldskinzkid; 10-13-2008 at 07:16 AM..
Old 10-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #213
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Someone posted that it happened to them but it was just after midnight kinztime. They said that it happens frequently at that time on Sunday/Monday at midnight but that you have to go back and do Monday again, later. Well, I checked mine at 5 am kinztime and got the papaya and 8th visit like you did. I checked my son's account and he had missed a day and he got the all 7 days message and Monday closed down. I hope they get it fixed before his Saturday opens up (that was the day he missed) and really has him confused about the days of the week.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 AM   #214
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

i cant do gem hunt or wheel of wow either i think someones hacking us,this happened to me yeaterday so i changed my password
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #215

NotaBrunette will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
i cant do gem hunt or wheel of wow either i think someones hacking us,this happened to me yeaterday so i changed my password
THERE YA GO!! We are all being hacked! It is a conspiracy theory in the works! That post was just a confirmation! LOL

Now in all seriousness...seems to be happening all around WW! I think we will be alright in a day or two tops! At least I HOPE!!
NotaBrunette is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:45 AM   #216
Lil Kinz
NCmom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I'm new to the forums, but wanted to post here just to let you know that you don't have to worry about this being some sort of a hack to your account. This is certainly a problem on the Ganz end of things.

I've had the same problems with the curio shop and the wheel of wow... I haven't been able to do them since Saturday. This morning when I did the daily 'I love my webkinz' it was showing the entire week filled in - just like others reported.

Given that some of the things reset (I've had no problems with the other daily activities), and given the number of people who visit the site, I'd guess that they have multiple servers... and that the same server hosts the things that haven't reset. Something is messed up with its clock.

Overall, it seems that the site has quite a few problems... this seems to be par for the course. That being said, it's free and I still enjoy it.
NCmom is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #217

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

I can't do most of my dalies.
WildWK is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:50 AM   #218
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

Same problems here. Hopefully they fix it soon.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #219

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, my dailies are messed up too. I even changed my password yesterday thinking someone got into my account.

What about the Wheel of Wishes on Sat? I tried to take my spin, and Amana told me I already did. BUT, there was a new Wish Token in my dock that I didn't have before.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #220
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is sweet stuff
Honeybear is sweet stuffHoneybear is sweet stuffHoneybear is sweet stuffHoneybear is sweet stuffHoneybear is sweet stuffHoneybear is sweet stuff

Day two of not being able to do my Wheel of Wow or Gem Hunt. My Wishing Well still works, though. I hope they fix this soon! It's the constant little glitches that are so frustrating!
(gotta love that icon!)

Honeybear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??