Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #191
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
me too, its just another glitch (like we needed more)
I know its really had people upset today. Aaaahhhh LoL I guess me being one of those people. Its almost 12am please let this work at 12. 9 minutes just 9 minutes til 12 oclock
cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #192

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

i couldn't either......wierd....... i thought i was the only one...i mean come on....ganz NEEDS

---------- jaewebkinz added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

i couldn't either......wierd....... i thought i was the only one...i mean come on....ganz NEEDS to get it together now..........i thought i was the only one.......:husky:

Last edited by jaewebkinz; 10-12-2008 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #193
cybercin823

The wishing well let me go on there the wheel of wow is still a no and the curio shop has the Webkinz load W on Artes face wait just tried again he said, "Sorry you've already had yur chance searchin for gems taday come back tomorrow for another go. ackkk. Hopefully it will let us do these in the morning. I guess yesterdays not getting to do our dailys don't count. BUMMER!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #194
Lil Kinz

jjsmomx2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My kids are pretty disappointed that this stuff didn't work today. I was hoping it would be fixed by the time that they got home from Grandma's, but no luck.
jjsmomx2 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #195
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by jjsmomx2
My kids are pretty disappointed that this stuff didn't work today. I was hoping it would be fixed by the time that they got home from Grandma's, but no luck.
I know my daughter was too. She kept asking me, "Is it fixed yet Mom?" She finally gave up on it. heres an interesting pic though. I got my eigth visit for this week on my webkinz??? strange...lol

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:20 AM   #196
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well........I just went to my Asian acct., where I have my Pug, and no arrow for the POTM activity, and the same problem w/WOW & Arte!!!!! Plus, the same thing as you have there cybercin823, with the Care Award, but it says I have recieved my care award already!!! I hate all this!!!!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:30 AM   #197
cybercin823

Red face Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I am so sorry to say but its still down as of 4:12am monday morning. I thought for sure it would be dealt with and its not. Still no gem hunt (thanks Arte Oh and he'll let me leave him a tip I'm just not going too argh) still no wheel of wow and no wishing well. This has me truely sad and mad all at the same time. I kept trying to just sit and play Smoothie Moves last night but I could get to level 6 and get thrown off. I am sooo sorry I wish things would have been different for today, but they are not. Totally tooootaaalllly bummed out with Ganz. You would think they have a way to automaticlly reset there server. Guess we aren't spending enough money for that kinda technology (yeah right) I hope everyone has a really good day. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Oh yes and cjjperk Ganz has absoulutly No Clue At All! u r so right there.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-13-2008 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: needed to add a message
Old 10-13-2008, 04:47 AM   #198
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

I do the samething. I Could nt get on wow and gem hunt
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #199

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

I had the same problem yesterday and today. I'm not able to hunt for gems, spin Wheel of Wow, or play Bingoz. Hope they're not all on holiday!
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #200
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Let me add my euro and us accounts to this issue---I din't really notice until today because I do things on the euro account mid evening and WOW and gems worked on Saturday evening--in fact, Arte worked earlier than usual and I thought that was a good thing...until this...

has anyone flagged this string for the moderators so it goes to the front page with a more prominent and appropriate name?
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??