Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #181
soozecu
Webkinz :)
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Same here, all accounts - even my Asian account. There seems to be no end to the glitches. I am afraid to add my 3 new pets in.
soozecu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #182
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

I can't seem to do my daily activities but only for the POTM dailies, and i can't do wheel of wow or gem hunt, so your not the only one.
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #183
Maggie53 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't do my dailies either.
Maggie53 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #184
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

I just went to the dailys page, and got to open up my action tab! Then I pull it back up and it's a blue screen and I have t0o get items from storage. Yeesh. And I haven't even gotten to the hamburgar part! It is so annoying, I axadentaly fed one of them to my pet and he complained.
Trust me, there is a lot more I haven't said!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #185
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cjjperk
I just went to the dailys page, and got to open up my action tab! Then I pull it back up and it's a blue screen and I have t0o get items from storage. Yeesh. And I haven't even gotten to the hamburgar part! It is so annoying, I axadentaly fed one of them to my pet and he complained.
Trust me, there is a lot more I haven't said!

The blue screen thing has been super bad. u can play for mayb ten minutes if you are lucky then ur suddenly stare n at a blue screen. I'm glad ur getting to vent though, its good that u get it out. I have had some fuuunny glitches, like ok I put my horse in the beauty pagent , I made sure I picked out the perfect outfit and go to the stadium all proud waiting for him to come out and when he hits the stage he is naked as a jay bird!!!! and just smiling away. Or the time I went on and the Bruisers head was gone a little freaky but fuuunny or like I said when Richie (my horse) went down the toilet when I flushed,he was sitting there I flushed and he starts spinning around and down he goes and gone whoooaa or the time he kinda freaked me out and went under in the pool and I couldn't get him out. then there was the time I walk into the hockey rink and my dog Maxamillion is sleeping on the chair in there when I know I just came from his room and he was sound asleep in his bed. Oh and Ghost Touchie Touchan! She was in the bed but I could also fly her up on the bed to go to sleep over her sleeping self. Oh the webkinz world drama! LoL those glitches are great, ur hard earnd KC , TC and gifts missing are just not. I will takke the time out tomorrow to get ahold of Ganz and voice some of these problems if they are available I know its a holiday in Canada. lets just hope they fix the worst part for tomorrow. fingers are crossed.

Ps I clicked in for my kinz cash and there was no arrow. = (

---------- cybercin823 added 16 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Just wanted to say good night to everyone. I know I have had a very long day and my eyes are burning so bad right now. I have to try and rest them. Sweet dreams to all and may our webkinz accounts have better luck tomorrow. yaaaaawn

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #186
Gifted

Sorry about the arrow. Lot of glitches huh!
Some are everyday and annoying, but some are funny like, say when swimming. Ahh, that was a releif! WARNING. All pet's in that house. Don't go in the swimming pool!
Or, the headless pet! that ones kind of funny to see. Or I have heard them spelling a lot of things wrong. Ganz, go back to school!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #187
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Oh, and did you download the new version of Firefox? I just did, and everything works way better! I can get in the clubhouse now!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #188
Gifted

Oh, ok, bye! See you tomarrow!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:17 PM   #189
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cjjperk
Sorry about the arrow. Lot of glitches huh!
Some are everyday and annoying, but some are funny like, say when swimming. Ahh, that was a releif! WARNING. All pet's in that house. Don't go in the swimming pool!
Or, the headless pet! that ones kind of funny to see. Or I have heard them spelling a lot of things wrong. Ganz, go back to school!

LOL that is tooo funny! really if ur running a whole webkinz community uh u should b able to spell lol lol. Yes and we watch the webbies real close when they are swimming now heeheeheeheehee.
I am just updating that I went on webkinz and I got to do the spin for the hourly got a little happy a little to quick and clicked over to try everything else and it just didnt work still. I will let you know after the 12am reset if theres any better luck.

---------- cybercin823 added 15 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Oh, and did you download the new version of Firefox? I just did, and everything works way better! I can get in the clubhouse now!
Thank you yes I did download the fire fox. It does seem much better with the webkinz site. I had a version that was a couple months older so I was happy to update. thanks again

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #190
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

me too, its just another glitch (like we needed more)
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??