Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #171
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Me too, I can't do the gem hunt
That just makes arte even meaner. Ganz realy can't keep up here, it is ruining the fun! The whole place is slowly going mad! I realy am getting tired of the glitches, the making, the retiring, the losing, the updating, the values, and I am tired of being patien, and am tired of the E-store!
They realy need to do a long matenance and either get stuf fixed and back together, or just set everything back to the old webkinz!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #172
Webkinz :)
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your sympathy and suggestions. I'm pretty sure it's another glitch. One of many. Have to laugh at some of the glitches though. They are kind of funny. I wish some of the glitches though would be in all of our favor. How about unlimited spins at something that works.! Now that would make me feel good.

Thanks again everyone!
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #173
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I have been having the same problems!!! I haven't had so much trouble since I started on the webkinz site last year.... it is very frustrating!!!!! So sorry to all of you out there who are also losing kcash and games, trades, etc.
We are all understanding to how you feel, as we feel the same way, too. I hope they fix it soon so everyone can enjoy the site to it's fullest!!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #174
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mylittleoneszkk
Thanks for all your sympathy and suggestions. I'm pretty sure it's another glitch. One of many. Have to laugh at some of the glitches though. They are kind of funny. I wish some of the glitches though would be in all of our favor. How about unlimited spins at something that works.! Now that would make me feel good.

Thanks again everyone!
I wish the glitches would be in our favor too or that I am at least on when they have them, I seem to always miss the reallly good ones, go figure. I have had some really great laughs from glitches like when my horse went down my high tec toilet! that was funny, but the stuff thats happening to some of you is just not. hope everyone has a good night.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #175

iPhoneless is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. I thought I was the only one having this problem...

Arte tells me I already did it today and the Wheel Of Wow says I can't spin it since I already spun it today...

And about those hourly events...I can't do any of them. I couldn't even get the free pudding at 7 and now I can claim the free 35 KINZCASH...

Somethings wack.
iPhoneless is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #176

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

:bas:Yes! I just tried to do the wheel of wow and the gem hunt and just like you, I was told I had already done those jobs. O-well at least I was able to do all the other fun stuff and there have been days when I couldn't get on to do anything. So this is not so bad. So I'm off to play another game of Goober's Lab.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #177
Gifted

Yea, I wish they were in our favor too! This is kind of the thing that makes kids want to cheat for money. But, this isn't the best lesson for kids. They realy took a risk and failed. They take away hard earned stuff! I have had quite a few stuff just dissapear from my dock. They should give US something for all this. But they are just getting more and more selfish about money, so it isn't happening! A free webbie would be nice!
Well, it could be worse...
Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #178
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cjjperk
Me too, I can't do the gem hunt
That just makes arte even meaner. Ganz realy can't keep up here, it is ruining the fun! The whole place is slowly going mad! I realy am getting tired of the glitches, the making, the retiring, the losing, the updating, the values, and I am tired of being patien, and am tired of the E-store!
They realy need to do a long matenance and either get stuf fixed and back together, or just set everything back to the old webkinz!

I'm mad ur mad we're all mad here ...hmmm the shirt I have with Cheshar cat is so appropriate today. It sounds like everyones got serious pet peevs with whats going on. I think if Ganz wants to keep good customers they need to really take a deep look and deal with these issues. They need to take a step back and really look at whats important to everyone that cares about Webkinz World so much. Sounds like for satisfaction they'd be gettting an E from many people lately. Not good company policy.

---------- cybercin823 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by linz
:bas:Yes! I just tried to do the wheel of wow and the gem hunt and just like you, I was told I had already done those jobs. O-well at least I was able to do all the other fun stuff and there have been days when I couldn't get on to do anything. So this is not so bad. So I'm off to play another game of Goober's Lab.
I am glad ur so postive thank you for that.

---------- cybercin823 added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cjjperk
Yea, I wish they were in our favor too! This is kind of the thing that makes kids want to cheat for money. But, this isn't the best lesson for kids. They realy took a risk and failed. They take away hard earned stuff! I have had quite a few stuff just dissapear from my dock. They should give US something for all this. But they are just getting more and more selfish about money, so it isn't happening! A free webbie would be nice!
Well, it could be worse...

I have had that happen to my flying saucer it just vanished! I went from room to room in my house and it was nowhere to be found and really I keep all forms of transportation stored in one room. So I know I was searching invain but I was really upset, I loved that flying saucer. I agree with how u feel about the children also. It is discouraging for them and I don't like that it cheats little ones at all.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #179
Gifted

Well, at leat, I got to enter the stadium for the first time since the last update. You know what I wonder, is why ganz realy is getting a clue what we are thinking. They do the opposite of what we ask. I just realy don't get it though.
Kind of shows how much they care, yep, zip. But still, some glitches give you a laugh

---------- cjjperk added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I have had that happen to my flying saucer it just vanished! I went from room to room in my house and it was nowhere to be found and really I keep all forms of transportation stored in one room. So I know I was searching invain but I was really upset, I loved that flying saucer. I agree with how u feel about the children also. It is discouraging for them and I don't like that it cheats little ones at all.[/quote]
I don't realy know what happened to mine. Funny, I don't remember trading it.
Also, I saw someone that a POTM item wouldn't show up every time they tried to preview it. And It said they get 2 POTM items of your choice. Huh?? that isn't like ganz!
There is a lot of stuff that one day is somewhere, then I can't find it. Grrr!

Last edited by cjjperk; 10-12-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #180
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I know same here!!! I couldn't do the Wheel of Wow today and I was so mad!!! REALLY mad today and like I seriously I mean GanZ, Make sure I can earn that KK! Arte DID NOT let me in the mines either!! I was sooooo mad. Has Webkinz World gone cuckoo? Weirdly enough though I could do everything else.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??