Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #151
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
Hey.....I also have noticed that I could have sworn I did the daily KC on I Love My Webkinz yesterday, but it's not showing up on the Saturday slot!!! Am I going crazy or what??
So not going crazy, my sons didnt show on his account for yesterday, wow add another thing to this nightmare. ugh.

---------- cybercin823 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mylittleoneszkk
Just tried to get the extra bingoz ball and it wouldn't let me. I'd waited all day just to do them all together and now can't even do any of it. Uggghh!

At least I can get on the site and do other things. I get really upset when I can't get on the site at all.

Ta Ta For Now!

mylittleoneszkk
\

Wow all the other hourlys were working I didnt even go to try the bingoz , probably something to do with this thing thats affected the other things on WW today. thats not fair at all. None of this is, really. I love my webkinz but not Ganz's issues with that site.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #152
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to do the wheel of yum for all of the accounts I do with no problem. Did make me mad that I couldn't do the bingoz. I know how frustrating this all is. Seems lately that it is something every single day.

If this is all due because of the Holiday, I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

Maybe they should get some of us to work for them and we could straighten out the problem! Atleast we could post a sign saying that we knew about the glitches and that we were trying to fix the problem. That would make alot of people happier knowing that someone was trying to fix the glitches.
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #153
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ylandra
I wonder if they forgot to reset the server last night?
Perhaps you're right.

It appears the only dailies we can do are the ones that reset at midnight.

Any dailies that reset with the 2am maintenance are unavailable.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #154
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

My account won't let me do it either. ♥
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #155
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by mylittleoneszkk
I was able to do the wheel of yum for all of the accounts I do with no problem. Did make me mad that I couldn't do the bingoz. I know how frustrating this all is. Seems lately that it is something every single day.

If this is all due because of the Holiday, I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

Maybe they should get some of us to work for them and we could straighten out the problem! Atleast we could post a sign saying that we knew about the glitches and that we were trying to fix the problem. That would make alot of people happier knowing that someone was trying to fix the glitches.
I would love to work for Ganz and I think the people that love the site so much would be happier if there were people who were so dedicated to it, not saying that their employees are not, but if they dont play then they dont understand the issues really. We could be the Ganz police, lol.
. I am looking forward to tomorrow also , I sooooo hope its fixed. I went and tried my bingoz also and it let me do it. sorry to hear urs wasn't working. I just had to know for myself after u told me. Thanks to everyone who was hear with me all day keeping track of this situation. I am incrediably tierd ahhhhhhh. This is such a great site. I am so glad to be a part of it.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #156

Top Dog is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't do my dailies either!!!!!
Top Dog is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #157

Diamond0317 is on a distinguished road

Same here, been waiting all day.
Diamond0317 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #158

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

Hio
I can't do the bingoz game, it would nott even let me even do the daily activity in this game. I also cannot do the gem hunt. Frustrating, but not the worst thing. I wish you all a great week!
Flame65 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #159
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by Flame65
Hio
I can't do the bingoz game, it would nott even let me even do the daily activity in this game. I also cannot do the gem hunt. Frustrating, but not the worst thing. I wish you all a great week!
Hopefully tomorrow in WW will be way better then today. Its weird how some accounts could do some things and some could not. I wish I knew.
I hope u have a great week too thanks so much.

---------- cybercin823 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Diamond0317
Same here, been waiting all day.
wow thats how I was feeling

---------- cybercin823 added 7 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Top Dog
I can't do my dailies either!!!!!
Hope n for better things tomorrow from Ganz an WW sorry to hear this.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #160
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Apparently it thinks I've gotten my free chocolate pudding too! No arrow on that hourly.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??