Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #141
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by KatheirneWoodin
I cannot get them to let me do the wheel of wow or gem hunt. It let me do everythint else. I first tried at 8 a.m. and went back and tried at 5 p.m. kinz time and they still were not letting me do them. It was frustrating to me because I only need one gem on one account and two on the other to get my crown. At least it is not my computer and a problem with ganz. I hope they get it worked out and maybe let us got twice tomorrow but not likely.
Thats what I said too I think we should get double chances to make up for their error. I have been up sence four am going back and forth I finally gave it a little rest because of my foot sleeping on me. So many are just sick of the stuff going on with WW that its not even funny. I already warned people that arent on this forum or the ones I know that havent looked at it today that WW was having a problem so they could pre occupie themselves with other things and not be upset over the fact that they cant do their gem hunt /dailys. Good Luck with ur last Gems!!! I am happy that u are so close to getting the crown Yeaaa. but seriously Ganz needs to fix this problem
cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #142
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

neither can i! i don't know what's up! i was able to do all my dailies except for the wheel of wow and gem hunt. and those are the really good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr GANZ. stop making new things and start fixing your glitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #143

jennyn2 has disabled reputation

Happening here, too, on 5 accounts. It amazes me that all of these glitches are allowable to the powers that be at Ganz. You'd think that they'd be more concerned with quality.
jennyn2 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #144
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I just tried my Asian account (for Monday Oct 13). I couldn't do: bingo, wow, wish well, gem hunt.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #145
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jennyn2
Happening here, too, on 5 accounts. It amazes me that all of these glitches are allowable to the powers that be at Ganz. You'd think that they'd be more concerned with quality.
You are definatly right about that Jennyn2 ! Quality first.

---------- cybercin823 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
I just tried my Asian account (for Monday Oct 13). I couldn't do: bingo, wow, wish well, gem hunt.
Hi Shellbell,
some people were saying they could get on their asian accounts and then there have been quit a few that can't . wow this problem should have been taken care of early! I hope they fix it be4 the days out, but its not looking to very good. We can hope.

---------- cybercin823 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by misssurfergirl
neither can i! i don't know what's up! i was able to do all my dailies except for the wheel of wow and gem hunt. and those are the really good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr GANZ. stop making new things and start fixing your glitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many feel that way also, as do I. I think they should pan out the problems they have then give us new stuff. The techs have to be going crazy with all the glitches and stuff and to keep adding more to it , isnt making anything any better. Not to mention all of us that like taking care of our webbies. Its super frustrating all the problems with the site lately.

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #146

diannebee will become famous soon enough

We just gave up - went to a corn maze and spent two hours roaming a corn field looking for numbered posts. And then we bought some pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! Tried WW again - no luck on the ones we couldnt' do this morning - but I could do wheel of wow AND we can enter contests again.....I seriously think someone in the IT dept at WW quit and took the 'key'. It seems as soon as they fix one thing, another pops up that's just as bad or worse. My kids LOVE WW, but pretty soon they will get sick of it and just quit. UGH.

We DID have fun today though - it was about 85 and sunny and we got hot and sweaty and had fun getting lost. Now we are all exhausted!

I hope they get this fixed before Tuesday - why does Canada get Monday off anyway? Only the USPS gets it off here - Columbus Day.

Oh - well.....later! D
diannebee is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #147
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

From what I've read, WW did the midnite maintenance - but did not go down for the 2am... so, don't think the glitch will be fixed for today at all. Hopefull all maintenance will go as scheduled tonight & things will be back to normal tomorrow...
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #148
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey.....I also have noticed that I could have sworn I did the daily KC on I Love My Webkinz yesterday, but it's not showing up on the Saturday slot!!! Am I going crazy or what??
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #149
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

You, you aren't the only one!

I normally go in pretty early in the morning, but today, I was getting the same msg on everything but the Wheel of yum.

WW didn't really close for maintenance last night either. I never did get kicked out!
Guessing it is the holiday in CAN?

The school classes are acting weird too - we could only sign up for ONE class.... anything else, you just click and click - it goes no where. We had to log otu and back in to get to class #2.

All kinds of gremlins on the site this month!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #150
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tried to get the extra bingoz ball and it wouldn't let me. I'd waited all day just to do them all together and now can't even do any of it. Uggghh!

At least I can get on the site and do other things. I get really upset when I can't get on the site at all.

Ta Ta For Now!

mylittleoneszkk
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??