Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #131
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
It's working fine for me! I think it depends on which browser you use. In my experience, Safari doesn't work really well. Firefox probably works the best, and that's what a lot of my friends say, too.

I tried the firefox browser, no luck with it. thanks for the tip though it was so worth a shot.

---------- cybercin823 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Downfall with all of this is that since Ganz is a Canadian company and tomorrow is a Canadian Holiday this probably won't be fixed until Tuesday sometime. Or hopefully they get it all back and running tonight
I hope they have it fixed by tonight , that will have me going insain if we have to wait till tuesday! that will b so not good. thnks

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #132
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I have Firefox and couldn't do Gem Hunt or Wheel of Wow. My daughter has IE and she could not do them, either. We both did our Wishing Well, though, and the star search.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #133
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cybercin823
I tried the firefox browser, no luck with it. thanks for the tip though it was so worth a shot.

---------- cybercin823 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

I hope they have it fixed by tonight , that will have me going insain if we have to wait till tuesday! that will b so not good. thnks
I agree cyber. I am spending time playing dicekinz to keep my mind off of the fact I can't gem hunt when I am so close to getting my second crown
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:28 PM   #134

candygirl111 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

Maybe someone knows your password and went on earlier and did you daliys.:cs:rocks!!!
candygirl111 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #135
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

i cant do it either!
whats wrong with you ganz!
=(
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #136

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having problems with both my Asian and my American account I can't Gem Hunt or WOW on either one.
pndas is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #137
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked my friend (the onkly person with my password) if she had done my stuff today adn then changed my password! Glad to know it is a glitch and not my friend messing with my account!!!
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #138
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jamieann90
I asked my friend (the onkly person with my password) if she had done my stuff today adn then changed my password! Glad to know it is a glitch and not my friend messing with my account!!!
You wouldnt believe how many people were worried they were hacked, thats such an aweful thing when it happens . so fortunatly its Ganz's fault and not someone roaming around in ur webkinz house removing articles and going through ur account doing ur things. All the same its still a pain.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #139
KatheirneWoodin is on a distinguished road

I cannot get them to let me do the wheel of wow or gem hunt. It let me do everythint else. I first tried at 8 a.m. and went back and tried at 5 p.m. kinz time and they still were not letting me do them. It was frustrating to me because I only need one gem on one account and two on the other to get my crown. At least it is not my computer and a problem with ganz. I hope they get it worked out and maybe let us got twice tomorrow but not likely.
KatheirneWoodin is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #140
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I can't do the wheel of wow or gem hunt.

wishing well - I could do, but I was not up late enough last night to do the bonus after midnight wishes. Those of you that can't do the wishing well, maybe the glitch won't let you do it because it's registering that late night bonus try as today's try. Just a thought.
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??