Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #121
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

View Post Originally Posted by drparents
what are you doing trying to do your dailys at 4:30? Your webbies need their sleep and if you wake them up that early then they're going to be tired all day. - LOL
Seriously - I'm having the same problem. I'm pretty close to giving up on webkinz all together. I'm tired of spending good money just to have these glitches.
Lol They get to have a nap afterward lol lol, I just like to do them. I can't wait to get up and take care of them and do all my dailys. Then I can go on through the day and do the hourlys and play games. (which that gives them a four hour nap heeheehee)

Its really sad, I just went back on after giving myself a four hour break (I tried replying to all who wrote on this thread also so I couldn't leave until my legs and foot were absolutely sure they couldn't handle anymore sitting LoL) and I still can't do any of my dailys. WOW. I thought for sure it would be better by now. I can't believe this problem hasn't been taken care of. Seriously now , Ugh. How sad for all us Webbie Lovers
cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #122
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

It's working fine for me! I think it depends on which browser you use. In my experience, Safari doesn't work really well. Firefox probably works the best, and that's what a lot of my friends say, too.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #123
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
An understatement: We are all having problems.
My patience is wearing thin.

---------- quellie added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Last October there weren't many glitches at all. All I remember is that they forgot my pet's birthday. Well.....I have two pets with birthdays coming up in the next few days. Now, I realize this is virtual play, however perhaps a small child doesn't. It is way beyond when they should have fixed the glitches.

I have been knocked off some high scoring games in both the arcade and the tournament. I did get the money I had earned, tho. And I sure need it after buying that bed yesterday.

I have noticed this too!!!! I remember when WW didnt go down EvRery night and still I didnt have as many problems on the site as its going down almost everynight now and it has been awful to sit and play a game or try doing ur gardening and things because of being restarted. They really should put more into making sure the site is up and running well and no so much into trying to make a dollar (and I know they have made some serious $$$$ I have 16 my self my husband has only four but my daughter is at 23, and to think of the people who have a hundred and so pets!!!! ) They should really try to make sure the site is running properly. sorry this is still going on. I feel the agrivation of it so badly!

---------- cybercin823 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
It's working fine for me! I think it depends on which browser you use. In my experience, Safari doesn't work really well. Firefox probably works the best, and that's what a lot of my friends say, too.
I have firefox on my lap top I will see if that helps any I wasn't using that browser going into the site today. fingers are crossed. thanks

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #124

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Same thing for me as well. I can't do Arte or the Wheel of WOW. Major Bummer.
yma74 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #125
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Same here.
Idk what's going on.. but it's getting VERY annoying!!!
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #126
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

On the Asian account, did you do your dailys yesterday? I have tried a couple of time to do my Asian accounts and can not do anything except star challenge.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #127
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by yma74
Same thing for me as well. I can't do Arte or the Wheel of WOW. Major Bummer.
I know it is. I feel bad for everyone.

---------- cybercin823 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Same here.
Idk what's going on.. but it's getting VERY annoying!!!
I hear U!!!!

Last edited by cybercin823; 10-12-2008 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #128
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

ok it's almost 4 pm and it's still not fixed...this is crazy...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #129
cybercin823

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
ok it's almost 4 pm and it's still not fixed...this is crazy...
I cant believe its not back up too. ??? This is the worst I think Ive seen things on WW . I got up and left the comp alone for a few so I could stretch and just not stress over it thinking , oh give them a littile while and they will have it take care of. It Not! they should give us double everything tomorrow for the stress today. My hourlys are fine, just still no dailys.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #130
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cybercin823
I cant believe its not back up too. ??? This is the worst I think Ive seen things on WW . I got up and left the comp alone for a few so I could stretch and just not stress over it thinking , oh give them a littile while and they will have it take care of. It Not! they should give us double everything tomorrow for the stress today. My hourlys are fine, just still no dailys.
Downfall with all of this is that since Ganz is a Canadian company and tomorrow is a Canadian Holiday this probably won't be fixed until Tuesday sometime. Or hopefully they get it all back and running tonight
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??