Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I didnt do my dailys and they arent letting me =(

I was able to do all of mine this morning when I first got on around 10:30 but when I tried doing my three grandchildren's and my great niece's accounts it wouldn't let me do their Wheel of Wow or Gem Hunt. I was able to do their Wishing Well on all four accounts.

When I was on my grandson's account the time was way off. By two or three hours. I have noticed this a few other times but usually when I log off and then log back on it usually corrects itself.

I have also tried to get an answer from Ganz about my Pet of the Month prizes. Still haven't heard back from them on that.

I also wish Ganz would get their glitches worked out faster. I do like when they have different things added all the time but don't enjoy all the problems that go with it. Maybe they need to slow down on what they add and fix what is broke before adding anything new. Also to get back to you sooner when you contact them about a problem.

Just had to blow off some steam. Hope things will improve one of these days and the sooner the better.

Ta Ta For Now!

mylittleoneszkk
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #112
uv Twilight!

astarr4u is on a distinguished road

I'm glad it's not just me having trouble. I really wish they would get things together. I love because they are always so on top of things here!
astarr4u is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #113
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

I hear all of you , it's okay... vent... this glitches happen all too often and it's VERY frustrating. But, look on the bright side... the games are still working! and the glitches never last forever!
luvspets is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #114
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

That's true, most of the time. But I really hate it when you want to do the hourly's (like spin for a coupon) and it won't have an arrow by it or you can't get on. Then it seems like forever before they get the glitches fixed.

All we can do is wait it out and know that sooner or later we will be able to get back on and play. It is probably more frustating for us older Kids than for the younger ones. I just get so impatient the older I get.

Ta Ta For Now!

mylittleoneszkk
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #115
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Everything is fine with my Asian account but I did have the problem with the Gem Hunt on my American account. I had my son on my lap, and I was also talking to my huuby at the same time as I clicked to find a gem. When Arte told me that I had already done it, I thought my son clicked it without me seeing (while I was talking to my DH). I said "geez that was fast" and I actually was questioning my son if he found a gem. He's like "no mommy", sooooo I'm glad to know I'm not losing my mind and that there is a problem going on there.
lollie is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #116
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

This is sad, I wish Ganz would get it together. Just because it's a holiday weekend doesn't mean they shouldn't keep things running right.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #117
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

My Asian account is working fine , my Amercian,still no Gem Hunt and Wow! Maybe later, I hope!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #118
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

luvspets, you have a great outlook. keep the positive attitude.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #119

princess7446 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats going on with Ganz???? So many glitches!!!!!! It's soooo annoying!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #120
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

An understatement: We are all having problems.
My patience is wearing thin.

---------- quellie added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Last October there weren't many glitches at all. All I remember is that they forgot my pet's birthday. Well.....I have two pets with birthdays coming up in the next few days. Now, I realize this is virtual play, however perhaps a small child doesn't. It is way beyond when they should have fixed the glitches.

I have been knocked off some high scoring games in both the arcade and the tournament. I did get the money I had earned, tho. And I sure need it after buying that bed yesterday.

Last edited by quellie; 10-12-2008 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
quellie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*backflip15, read my post!, sup ppl??