Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: i didint get a loot bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was my party.

all my friends was in my party.
we played games we enjoyed lot
and in the end of the party i clicked on "got a loot bag"
and i didnt get a loot bag, i got something else...
i got "please wait..."
very long "please wait"
and guess what?
when the "please wait..." was over i didnt see the loot bag in my dock.
why ganz???? i wait for my party for whole week
im very sad and angry, ganz
the "please wait" is ruin everything
thank you ganz
nici is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: i didint get a loot bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no! that is so sad! CoCoaBean is having a contest you get 3 party items for just entering, and the prizes are awesome! So U could do that, otherwise you could call ganz or at least contact them
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I don't know for sure, but, maybe if you host the party maybe you don't get a loot bag. Maybe because the button was there maybe that was just a glitch. I would contact Ganz if you are that worried about it. Who knows? Maybe they will give yo usomething better then a gift bag. Anyway, you had fun so thats all that matters.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry this has happened. I have not attended a party yet, but I heard that if you attend two parties in a row you have to log out and back in for the next party to receive your items. Otherwise, no cake or bag for you.

You can also try calling Ganz if you're over 18, or ask your parents if you're under 18. They should be able to add a bag to your account.

my DD has hosted SEVERAL parties and has received a bag every time. So this is not the case, you should still get a Loot Bag.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-02-2010 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: removing quote
Sawarow is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #5

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am sorry you didn't get your bag....

I've hosted a party and got the loot bag. So did my guests....

If I was you I'd call Ganz (or have a parent call). When ever my Mom calls they are helpful. I didn't get one the items for the Mire Forest (after getting all the charms) and they fixed it.

jep624 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

That's sad I wish you would get a loot bag! I would love to help you! But I can't help you that much I'm sorry! I wish you would get a lootbag.
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

You should have gotten one, all hosts get one. I would call ganz and tell them.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so sorry this happened to you. It is frustrating when you can't fully participate in the party and I hope the next one is better. I find the best thing to do is clear cache before logging in a couple of minutes before time for the party and then do not do anything to load your dock with any more items than were there when you logged on.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #9

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

did you click on it tons of times? same ting happened while i was trying to get a piece of cake i keeped logging in and out and i missed games it's probably just a glitch ww will probably fix it soon
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Closed