Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PrincessDanca is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I cant type..

Ok so whenever i play Webkinz world on my sisters Apple laptop if i minimize the webkinz window and try to type something in the address bar or something it wont let me. I have to restart to be able to type again. Can someone tell me how to make it stop happening?

EDIT: it happens even after i close webkinz world so when i'm done playing i have to restart to do anything else

Last edited by PrincessDanca; 11-04-2008 at 05:51 PM..
PrincessDanca is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: I cant type..

don't minmize then, but I don't have an apple so I hope this advice is good
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
mrs. jacob black

kickitup137 is on a distinguished road

sorry i dont know
kickitup137 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #4

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessDanca
Ok so whenever i play Webkinz world on my sisters Apple laptop if i minimize the webkinz window and try to type something in the address bar or something it wont let me. I have to restart to be able to type again. Can someone tell me how to make it stop happening?
idk. maybe u should try 2 call da factory dat makes da apple laptops and complain. hey, u may get a new 1 for free!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!
erindefalco is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #5
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

try clearing your cache. I'm on my iBook G4 right now and it works just fine. Do you have any other thing open? Try closing the homepage window.

---------- zingergirl77 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by erindefalco
idk. maybe u should try 2 call da factory dat makes da apple laptops and complain. hey, u may get a new 1 for free!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!
lol! I doubt they could do anything about it!! let alone give her a new free one!!

Last edited by zingergirl77; 11-04-2008 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:57 PM   #6
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Sorry,idrk!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
Pandora100 is on a distinguished road

Mine does the same thing and I'm on a Sony...I have to close out the window and open another to type the address. It just started in the last few weeks. So, I assumed it was something in their updates.
Pandora100 is offline Female
Closed