Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
Mhig
Webkinz :)

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I can't send gifts!

We must call in the professionals... someone strong... someone that can make GANZ fix the problem,Someone like...

EDWARD CULLEN OR ROB!!!!
mhig is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Re: I can't send gifts!

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
I was having the same trouble and got around it by changing browsers. I typically use Firefox, when I went onto WW on Explorer I didn't have any issues with KinzPost. Try that, it worked for me.
Nice avvie...

mhig is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #13
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Ok, I just got on webkinz a few minutes ago, and it doesn't kick me out anymore! Although I keep getting a blue screen and a weird flashing message a lot....... Hopefully it will keep working.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 08-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #14
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

This is a glitch that has been happening to a lot of people on WW, the only thing ou can do is wait it out, or you could try contacting Ganz. Here is there phone number:

1-866-WEBKINZ
OR
1-866-932-5469

Hope I helped
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
Nice avvie...

Are you LAUGHING at my picture?! I think I look pretty good.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
I was having the same trouble and got around it by changing browsers. I typically use Firefox, when I went onto WW on Explorer I didn't have any issues with KinzPost. Try that, it worked for me.
Who would have thought, Explorer would ever be better than Firefox, but
it's true!

I still use Firefox though, but I have to go to another section of WW, then
go back into KinzPost and it's ok. The same thing with *My room.* Items
will be floating, but if I go somewhere else and come back into the room, the
items are ok.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #17
ebaday

Mine was not working either. Ganz has just done some matinence that ******* there servers up. They will fix it soon
Old 08-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #18
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Try completely clearing your cache...everything, not just the cookies. Especially the load favorite sites. If that doesn't work, once you go to KinzPost, if that weird glitch thing happens, go to the Code Shop and go back. That usually works for me...good luck!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Closed