Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Red face Unanswered: I can't send gifts!

I can't send any gifts through kinzpost! Every time I go into kinzpost, I get kicked out of webkinz! And to make matters worse, I just opened my gift exchange thread, and now I can't do anything! Ever since Ganz made that weather feature EVERYTHING is going wrong with my account.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 08-17-2009 at 08:43 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: BIG problems!

I am sorry that is happening to you. Try to contact ganz tomorrow. This glitches has been happening to people. Just wait till Ganz gets word with these accounts. Try clearing your cache. That might help. Since yours isn't working with the GE I suggest to PM your gift coach and ask for her advice.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I can't send gifts!

This is a glitch. This is happening on my sister's account, but not my account. I believe that it is on one of the servers, so the best thing to do is just sign out and go do something fun and try again to log in and send the gift. I know it can be frusterating, but if its not working by tomorrow, you should contact Ganz and let them know that you are having this issue. I hope I could help and please let me know if you need any more help. (:
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

I am really sorry this is happening to you.*takes giant bite of cookie* Will a cookie help?JK, but like webkinzfreak011 said, it's just a glitch.I am sure GANZ will fix it and I don't think that you need to call them.They have probably already gotten hundreds of calls saying that this and that doesn't work on their webkinz account.I hope it is fixed soon!! In the meanwhile you can do something else or explore the GE.It must be beautiful.*looks up at webkinz sign under username* GRR!!!lol
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm glad you posted this-I was about to myself-
I was away on vacation for 10 days and came home and I cannot access kinzpost on any of my 3 accounts...I get a blue screen-OR sometimes I get a wierd flashing message that freezes ww and I have to log off...

It is interesting to see that some people do not have this problem-it makes me sort of angry. I'm also still experiencing the problems with stuck items-EVERYTHING on a table is floating in space and is completely unable to move (yes I've walked in and out of the room)...

I feel your pain-but as for just opening your GE, just let people know what is happening, and you'll see that people are very understanding-least they shoudl be-it certainly isn't YOUR fault.

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
ℓιѕα♥

Slingy1O1 will become famous soon enough

I guess something like that happens to me, and I have to log out. I used to be able to just exit it, but its gotten worse... I also can't open a certain message, although I've already read it a thousand times and it won't go away! I just get annoyed... here's a picture of the glitch that's gotten worse:

Click the image to open in full size.
Slingy1O1 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I was having the same trouble and got around it by changing browsers. I typically use Firefox, when I went onto WW on Explorer I didn't have any issues with KinzPost. Try that, it worked for me.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Slingy1O1
I guess something like that happens to me, and I have to log out. I used to be able to just exit it, but its gotten worse... I also can't open a certain message, although I've already read it a thousand times and it won't go away! I just get annoyed... here's a picture of the glitch that's gotten worse:

Click the image to open in full size.
Yup, that is the one I get-and it flashes and doesn't x off...but I only get that one once in a great while-it's usually just the blue screen...

I'm glad it isn't just me (not that everyone is suffering of course) maybe they'll actually fix it if it is a widespread problem...
Old 08-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
I was having the same trouble and got around it by changing browsers. I typically use Firefox, when I went onto WW on Explorer I didn't have any issues with KinzPost. Try that, it worked for me.
Hmm..I have never used Firefox-I use Explorer...I'm glad you got yours workin!

I'll have to diddle with it in the morning-I'm beat!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I get that screen, too. I just go to the front page of the newspaper and then go to kinzpost again and it works. I use firefox for my browser.

All these glitches are getting us frustrated. Glitches with kinzpost, dunk the zingoz, wishing well, and quizzies blast. Plus I am still getting logged out after Magic Mire on just one account. And I'm not mentioning the stuck items, which I thought were supposed to be fixed today.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed