Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
I am obsessed with
Webkinz :)

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I Can't Sell My KinzCash Coin!

I am so mad right now because i just adopted a bull frog and bat because todays my birthday and the bat came with a kinzcash coin so i went to sell it and it says this item cannot be sold!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: I Can't Sell My KinzCash Coin!

Maybe you have to use it to buy something from the WShop? I've never gotten one, so I don't know for sure. Sorry!

---------- auntjenny7 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Wait, maybe is it a wish token?

Last edited by auntjenny7; 12-05-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
I am obsessed with

No, I'm positive its a kinzcash coin!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

That was my thought....I bet it's a wish token...does it have a W on it? I didn't think those came with adoptions though.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Try putting it in a wish machine and see what happens ;]]
Old 12-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #6
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

If it's your birthday today you should have gotten a wish token. Maybe you are trying to sell that instead of the 1000 coin.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

hmmm....sounds tough, maybe go ask Justin or Wendy, after all it may just be the glitch...us usual and btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #8
I am obsessed with

omg lol it is a wish token.. i feel so stupid! Sorry everyone!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

happy birthday!

first, i would take gripper's and jennie's advice, and try the wish machine are you sure it was with the bat goodies? because if you log onto WW on your birthday, you get a token!!

if not, try logging out and in, and the usual stuff
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Don't feel stupid!!! That's what we're here for, no big deal. Besides, there is a KC coin. I'm glad everything's OK now!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed