Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #1

Exclamation Unanswered: I can't rename my room

Is this just another glitch everyone is having?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Amanda ♥

Default Re: I can't rename my room

Yes, it's been going on for awhile, actually. It gets quite annoying..& they never have fixed it with all these months that have passed by..
Old 06-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #3

oh that's upsetting my pug is living in my storage room now...

---------- lukemadtv added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

thanks by the way

Last edited by lukemadtv; 06-13-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #4
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

I had the same problem few days ago. I renamed it and when it didn't change, I X'd out of the map screen. When I pulled up the map, it had renamed itself. I hope this works for you.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:59 PM   #5

Old 06-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

i have had the same problem as well. its been going on for many months. it is so annoying. i think i saw on some webkinz website that they know of the problem but it could take a few months. i heard there is going to be a new update soon. maybe they will fix it then. idk??? hope this helps. if you hear a way to fix the problem or something please pm me. thanks

---------- Ally3795 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

o by the way i did what angel kinz did and even logged out and it didn't work. this problem has been going on with me for many months.

Last edited by Ally3795; 06-13-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm not sure if this is considered a glitch. If you name a random room "Fluffy's Room" but you've never bought a pet named Fluffy, it would be fair. So webkinz servers are programmed to not let anyone name their rooms with pet's names. It kinda stucks, I know.
But when my white Terrier Daisy couldn't have her room named "Daisy's Room" one time, I just named it the Funky Daisy Room. But I guess this only works if your pet's name is an item of some sort...
Hope that I helped