Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Thuatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: I can't really do ANYTHING on my Ganz website

Basically I can log on and I go to a page that shows my new pet. I can click on a few options and shows my "stuff" but other then read a few things I can't DO anything. I'd like to add a Zumbuddy but there is no option for that and it says "come in and play" but there is nothing and no where to click and play anything. I can go to Plumpy's place, account info, W-tales, scores and a chievments and a few other options but once i get there I can't actually do anything. There is a tab that says "actions" but nothing happens when I click on it. I can't find instructions anywhere.
Thuatha is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Lanawas
well like they said Zums in the Code shop which is located in the Things to do section, should be in the Shopping where it says WSHOP and under those other stores you should find the CODE SHOP.
and the actions are in rooms only including club house.
And you can play lots of games and in webkinz in the ARCADE in the things to do. plus lots of other things....you just need to explore
hope it helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: I can't really do ANYTHING on my Ganz website

You enter your zumbuddy in the code shop.
You have to record your actions or just click on one of the actions.
I hope it works out for you.
Let me know if I can help more.
Have fun.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
You enter your zumbuddy in the code shop.
You have to record your actions or just click on one of the actions.
I hope it works out for you.
Let me know if I can help more.
Have fun.
Thanks, I haven't found the code shop yet but at least I found the "Things to do" tab LOL
Old 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

the few things i am sure of what youa re asking...
zumbuddies get adopted in the code shop.
actions can only be opened when you are in your room.

i am not sure of what your other issues are.
in the other areas it is really just reading.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #5
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

well like they said Zums in the Code shop which is located in the Things to do section, should be in the Shopping where it says WSHOP and under those other stores you should find the CODE SHOP.
And you can play lots of games and in webkinz in the ARCADE in the things to do. plus lots of other things....you just need to explore
hope it helped!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
hope it helped!
Thanks Lanawas. I think the problem I'm having is every time I click on something it times out or takes a really long time to load. I'm getting frustrated.
Closed