Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Edward Cullen is a
Webkinz :)

bookworm13196 is on a distinguished road

Angry Answered: I can't put a pic as a siggy

Ok so here's the problem, I can write in text for my siggy like 'come visit my shop' or something like that. But every time I upload a pic from my computer, it doesn't show up, any help?
bookworm13196 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
make sure you put [sigpic][/sigpic] in there and the image will appear, you have it uploaded already, you just need that.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: I can't put a pic as a siggy

Did the picture come up below the place where you type your signature? If so, there should be an "Insert Signature Picture" button that you have to click, then it comes up as "Sig Pic" and when you save it, it should come up as the picture
Old 06-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Copy and paste this code into your sig
Code:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

upload the picture from your computer to WI

there will be a picture of your pic and above it says "Insert Signature Picture" click that and [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] will show up
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

A huge problem I have is that this site is very particular about the size of the images for avvies and siggies... It's gotta be within the set guidelines or it won't work either...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

make sure you put [sigpic][/sigpic] in there and the image will appear, you have it uploaded already, you just need that.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Either hit Insert Signature Picture, or make sure around the link is the words [sigpic]LINK OF PICTURE HERE[/sigpic] and there you go! If that doesn't work then it's because your imagine is either to big or you didn't upload it right. If that's the case, just make another thread and we'll help you out!
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed