Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I Can't Print Recipez Pics -Can Anyone Help Me Please??

Maybe you should check your printer; that's what i would do first. If it still doesn't work, i would copy and paste it all to Microsoft Ofice Word or whatever you have lol. AThen try to print it then. Hope i helped!
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #12

MommyKinz24 is an unknown quantity at this point

same here =( dont know why
Old 07-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Where is the printable version? I don't see it by using the links thru the Webkinz Information Center (or am I just blind ? )
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Maybe you should check your printer; that's what i would do first. If it still doesn't work, i would copy and paste it all to Microsoft Ofice Word or whatever you have lol. AThen try to print it then. Hope i helped!
Thanks -my printer seems to be working fine...I can print other pictures from WI, but not the recipes!
View Post Originally Posted by MommyKinz24
same here =( dont know why
Hope we can figure it out!!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Where is the printable version? I don't see it by using the links thru the Webkinz Information Center (or am I just blind ? )
If you go to the blue tab at the very top of the WI page that says "recipes", then click on the type of recipe you want -say, stovetop and click that, a page appears with all the stovetop recipes in alphabetical order, and just under the stovetop icon it says "printable version."

When I do a "print preview" the pics show, but not when I actually print them...
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #15
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I would try to right click the picture and copy it.
If you are able to do that, you can then paste it
in paint, or in a word document and try to print from
there.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mumsey321

If you go to the blue tab at the very top of the WI page that says "recipes", then click on the type of recipe you want -say, stovetop and click that, a page appears with all the stovetop recipes in alphabetical order, and just under the stovetop icon it says "printable version."

When I do a "print preview" the pics show, but not when I actually print them...
Thanks, got to it. I was able to print the recipes w/pics. The only other thing I can imagine is that there is some type of communication problem with your printer and the WI file.

I tried to 'Select All', copy and paste to a word document, but the pics are mis-aligned. Not sure what esle to suggest to you now, other than maybe a friend could print it out for you?
Old 07-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I just tested this out, and from Recipes in the banner, click "All unsolved recipes" or "All blender, etc" and then Printable version. It prints just fine for me, pictures and text.

When you are on Printable version, try Select All (Ctrl + A), this should select both picture and text. Then when your print window opens up, try clicking on "Print selection", see if that works for you.

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-11-2009 at 04:10 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #18
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
I would try to right click the picture and copy it.
If you are able to do that, you can then paste it
in paint, or in a word document and try to print from
there.

- Midnights Bliss
Thanks, I haven't tried that yet. I wanted to get all the pictures, and that sounds like a lot of work! But I may have to resort to that eventually...

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Thanks, got to it. I was able to print the recipes w/pics. The only other thing I can imagine is that there is some type of communication problem with your printer and the WI file.

I tried to 'Select All', copy and paste to a word document, but the pics are mis-aligned. Not sure what esle to suggest to you now, other than maybe a friend could print it out for you?
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I just tested this out, and from Recipes in the banner, click "All unsolved recipes" or "All blender, etc" and then Printable version. It prints just fine for me, pictures and text.

When you are on Printable version, try Select All (Ctrl + A), this should select both picture and text. Then when your print window opens up, try clicking on "Print selection", see if that works for you.
Well, two of you are able to print them just fine, and I can't, so perhaps there is some problem with my printer or computer. I'll try the "select all" method and see if that works. BTW, when I do the print preview, the pictures show, but they are misaligned there, and then they don't print anyway! Thanks for your hep and suggestions, everyone!
Old 07-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #19
icked!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Update: I tried the "select all" method, and that didn't work for me either. I tried it from my DD's computer as well, and it still just printed words, no pictures...but we have the same network and printer, so I don't know if that means anything.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I am only semi-computer literate, so I have no clue why your printer is not printing the images!

The only other thing I could think of was to 'print screen' from each preview page. Try printing this one and see if this works. Once you save it to your computer, you could either paste them into Word, or use a photo program to print them out.

Click the image to open in full size.

I have them all saved on Photo Bucket, so if it works let me know and I can post the rest of them
Closed