Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #1
dogwmn
Gift Guru

dogwmn is a jewel in the roughdogwmn is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: I can't post pictures

OK, Everyone I am technology impaired but I've tried to post Pictures of My new baby Dale. I won him in the 5,000 member drawing. He's so cute.

Below are the instructions I tried to follow (needed the simple version).

Posting Pictures
Here's my simple version of posting a pic.
ctrl and print screen at same time
open paint (found by hitting start, accesories, paint)
paste
save in jpeg, not bmp (this is too big)

I press clear and print screen but no matter what I do, my paste in paint wont show. Please advise
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I can't post pictures

OK. Don't pust print screen once you get to paint. For some really good help and pictures of what to do, go to FAQ under the hippo's foot at the top of this page!
Old 06-26-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Under the Contest section, cacaoxlacte posted a great guide for posting pictures... look at that to help!
Old 06-27-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
dogwmn
Gift Guru

Good Morning,
Googles and xokgorl I did read the directions, that is good advice. I finally tried to prt sc on my desktop computer and it works on that one but I still can't get it to work on my laptop. The Laptop is my main computer. My kids use the other and it has crashed several times. So, I try to stay off of it as much as possible. I just use it to print (laptop printers are so darn expensive). So, does anyone have a clue why I can't use the feature on my laptop? I'm sure it's nothing major but I sure can''t figure it out. I am definitely technology impaired but hey I use to be technology illiterate. Thanks so much.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:25 AM   #5
valej

Well, maybe on your lap top you don't have to press crtl + prntscrn. For instance on my computer i only have to press prnt scrn, so maybe try doing that?
Old 06-27-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
dogwmn
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by valej
Well, maybe on your lap top you don't have to press crtl + prntscrn. For instance on my computer i only have to press prnt scrn, so maybe try doing that?
Hi Valej,
I tried that, to no avail . Thanz points to all of you tho.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:18 PM   #7
dogwmn
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
GOOGLE IT, or what kind of computer do you have>!

Is a HP, just got it in December
Closed