Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: I can't play with my friends

I have been unable to play with my friends games in the tournament area. Is this a system wide problem or it is just me? My dad called and he was told it was getting worked on, but it has been 1 1/2 weeks and I still cannot. Occasionally it will let me play, but then it will not give me any score or kinzcash. Normally it says it has timed out waiting for apponent. I am getting very upset and sad about this.
kmmhug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: I can't play with my friends

It has not been working with me either. I cannot go and play with my friends. Unlike you, mine has not been working for a couple of months. I have just ignored it and stopped playing on here, but if you like using this feature, then here is what you should do:
1. Call Ganz
Explain what is wrong. Ask if they can fix it.
If they said they can fix it, just wait a couple of hours to days and it should be fixed.
If they do not help you, try to get it to work somehow.

It might be a glitch. Hope this helped.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

You should Clear Your Cache, restart your computer, and it was down a few weeks ago for maintenance, but now it should be up.

Call Ganz at 1 866 WEBKINZ

And hopefully they fix it for you soon!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

It hasn't been working for me, either. Try clearing your cache.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

Are you having problems getting into the clubhouse as well? I was unable to get into the clubhouse and tournament arena, I called them.. and this is what they sent for me to do:

You wrote to us about not being able to connect to the server when trying to use the kinzchat phone or going into the clubhouse. This feature also affects the tournament arena and kinzpost.

Please make sure all your pop up blockers are off. If you have a router, please make sure that the HTTP port 80 is open and the FTP port is open.

If this still does not fix the problem, contact your internet service provider to check that your security settings on your modem are not set too 'high'.

I don't have a router, so I just took off firewalls (which by the way, can be risky, & you may not want to do that..), took off pop up blockers (also something you may not want to do, up to you, pending on what you go on online.) & i cleared my internet cache. that should make it work!!!
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I think clearing your cache might help. Have you done so recently? It's very quick, and it doesn't usually log your computer down. Good luck!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #7

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: I can't play with my friends

View Post Originally Posted by iheartmistfeb16
Are you having problems getting into the clubhouse as well? I was unable to get into the clubhouse and tournament arena, I called them.. and this is what they sent for me to do:

You wrote to us about not being able to connect to the server when trying to use the kinzchat phone or going into the clubhouse. This feature also affects the tournament arena and kinzpost.

Please make sure all your pop up blockers are off. If you have a router, please make sure that the HTTP port 80 is open and the FTP port is open.

If this still does not fix the problem, contact your internet service provider to check that your security settings on your modem are not set too 'high'.

I don't have a router, so I just took off firewalls (which by the way, can be risky, & you may not want to do that..), took off pop up blockers (also something you may not want to do, up to you, pending on what you go on online.) & i cleared my internet cache. that should make it work!!!

this is the best advice & it does work- just remember you may have to log out & back in for somethings to load.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed