Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
RavenclawHorcrux
Lil Kinz
bluedolphin88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I can't name my rooms

So, I bought a yard and a small room. My 3 Kinz rooms are named but I cannot name my two new rooms. Everything I type says that I used a word that is not allowed. I even just typed "Room" and it said the word was not allowed. So, now I ave my 3 Kinz rooms and 2 rooms that names are a string of numbers. Is it a glitch or is every word not allowed? Please help!

My Webbies!

:gr:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

beachblond628 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't name my rooms

Thats what happened to me it wont let me put Domino's Room or Domino not even room. I have 25 webkinz and this only happened with 3 of my rooms, if you figure it out please pm me!
~♥~
Kimmi
Old 02-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #3

HockeyDude is an unknown quantity at this point

i have noticed this for the last month i try to name my rooms like kitchen, bathroom, family room none of these simple names will work.
i hope someone will figure this out
Old 02-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Me too! i wasn't allowed to type in'cafe' or 'garden' and some other stuff!
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #5

clare101star is an unknown quantity at this point

that is happening to everybody.i named my yard yard
Old 02-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
aryvella
Lil Kinz
aryvella is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: I can't name my rooms

this is happening to me too. I have several themed rooms like the rare medevil and egypt themes and i can't even name the rooms after the theme.

Ganz needs to work on this on.

:luvfrog::koala:
hoppy happy midnight jazmina
Old 02-22-2008, 05:23 PM   #7

pudge295 is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me once with the word kitchen.
I just ignored it and went back to my old name. Then, the next day I came back and typed kitchen.The second time it allowed the word kitchen. Anyway, what I'm saying is try typing your word a couple of days later, and it should work.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
WhisperLife

Seaclans is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: I can't name my rooms

I keep getting a form letter saying it's because the words aren't in their dictionary, but since even such basic words as bathroom, kitchen, and garden aren't allowed. I'm pretty sure that is not the issue. I sent a reply to that effect but never heard back from them. Today I sent a whole list of the then current problems...I have two more now and I got the dang renaming rooms form letter in return again. Arrg.

This whole thing is starting to make me a little crazy, and I'm usually a laid back and paitent sort of person.

the two new issues I have are another problem with bingoz... now I am showing zero balls available for the day even though I hadn't done them; and Webkinz is also causing Explorer to crash repeatedly.

I have another pet I'm waitting to adopt, don't now if I dare risk it with the whole empty bonus box thing going on, so I hope I get a real response from webkinz soon.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #9
Switzerland! (Ed)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me alot, and there are only some qords you can use. try naming you rooms with simple words, like rare room, or bathroom.
Good Luck!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #10

pappiesgirl has disabled reputation

That has happened to me also. I would change my rooms around and then try to rename them again, and it would say "this word is not allowed". But it left me use it before.
Closed