Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
BIG BELIEBER
Webkinz :)

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: i can't move my furniture!

ok, so this morning when i logged onto , i was SUPER excited to find out there was a brand new wshop theme on webkinz! i am a girly girl so i thought it was like one of the best themes yet so i went out and boght the whole thing. i even bought a large room which i spent a lot of kinzcash on and i accidentally put the lamp in the wrong spot. now when i tried moving the lamp, i clicked on it and the little edit box didn't pop up. i have had this happen to me before and when i logout and log back in again, i can move the furniture but this time, i logged out and in and i couldn't move the lamp! any suggestions? i appreciate any help thanks ~Julia‚ô•
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: i can't move my furniture!

I am having the same problem. The new lamp is stuck, and it's like the system doesn't even know it's there. It doesn't even give you the option to click on it....I would say it's just a glitch. Hopefully they will correct it.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

thanks lol so just the lamp?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah mine seems to be just the lamp. I was able to purchase everything else and I was able to move everything but the lamps once I put them in the room. I always drop all the new items in to an empty room first that way I know if there are any glitches before I make the actual pets room.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well I don't have anything to say except I'm not buying that lamp! Lol.
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
BIG BELIEBER

oh good idea lol and yeah it's just the lamp with me

ok here's a screen shot and in the screen shot, i am clicking the lamp.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by sadlittlegirl; 04-28-2009 at 10:19 AM..
Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
is totally
Gifted

Yep that's what mine does to. It's like the system doesn't even recognize it's there. I would just wait a couple of days and see if it corrects itself.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You should contact Justin to put on the front page so people will know not to buy it
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
Dhy62365 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: i can't move my furniture!

My lamp is stuck too but to be honest this has been happening with various items all week. Last week it was my fairy cof the high council throne. Even my garden won't rake or allow me to water some plot until I log out. I bought magic seeds this weekend and it is 3 days of a blank dirt square. It won't let me water it or anything. The site has an issue for sure. On a positive note stuck lamp or not I LOVE the new room! Where are the tv, couch, and chairs to match?????
Dhy62365 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #10
Psalms 126:2

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Hello,
I'm sorry this got stuck in your room. It has happened to me before, too.
Have you tried logging out, and then back in? Maybe try that. (if you haven't
already.)
If that does not work; maybe go to another room in your Webkinz house,
and then come back to that room. It worked with me once, so it might work
with you.
If those don't work; maybe contact GANZ. ( I know what you are thinking.
How on the earth am I supposed to do that?) If you don't know how; go to this
link. [url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php]Webkinz

Sorry, the link didn't work,
[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php]Webkinz

Go to webkinz, and then customer support, and then, click "I have something Stuck!"
And you have to fill out the form, and they will try to fix it.
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Closed