Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Fluffymonkeyem is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I can't log on to webkinz world!!!!

after I put my username and password in, and try to log on, I get a blank page!!! what do I do??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
flipflop601

Default Re: I can't log on to webkinz world!!!!

your account may have expired. Do you remember the last time you logged on when it expired
Old 09-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
Fluffymonkeyem is an unknown quantity at this point

My account hasn't ever expired yet. and it said it expires in september of Next year, not this year.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
flipflop601

oh. Maybe try going on a different computer
Old 09-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

something might be wrong with your internet, that happend to me a few times
Old 09-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #6

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

ever since the new updates have been installed i keep getting the please wait thing and then get the sorry something wrong with our servers message i have missed the last 3 days of getting the dailies and the extras and my schooling. they may think it is improving the game ,but in my opinion they need bigger servers to accomadate it all or they wil be getting people so frustrated they may start to leave i have 17 pets and don't lke losing points and gifts for new thngs that do not work anyhow. The travel thing is a waste you can not send postcards or get in the clubhouse because of these updates and it is geting very annoying.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #7
Kayla4612

im sorry about what happened! I would try X'ing out everything you hsve up and then open a new internet and go to www.webkinz.com and try again if that does not work i would restart your whole computer!

Hope I helped!

-Kayla
Closed