Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
Jankinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't log into WW

I am having trouble also. Can't log in.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 11:51 AM   #52

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by abbersnailmom
Hi! I just found this forum. Hope it helps with some questions. My daughter has not been able to log in and today is day 3. She is desperate to add her new pet. She did create another account and without problem. I hope we can figure out how to transfer once this is fixed. Any one have any advice? She even wanted to add her pets to the new account but has lost the tags. I was not able to find a phone number to call them on the site. Has anyone called them to report the issue? Looks like this is not the first time for this to happen. So do they correctthe pet issues for those accounts no able to log in? Thanks to those who respond!
I myself didnt call because I havent found the number. Don't want to burst your bubble, but I dont think that you can transfer pets from one account to another. My advise is to just keep calling Ganz and leaving messages.

View Post Originally Posted by poodlezrule280
hey at least we have an awesome webite we can go on you want to know what it's called?

WEBKINZ INSIDER!
LOL.

Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #53

nello10 is on a distinguished road

I can't get into either of my accounts, Yep, Ganz is having problems again, when is this ever going to stop.
nello10 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #54

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I can't even get to the login form. Sure makes me want to run out and get some of the new signature things and such that they say will be available in April. LOL!!!! Think I will give the money to the local food bank instead.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #55
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I can't even log into the accounts that I could before. It just stalls out completely before you even get to the login screen.
lamb is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 12:01 PM   #56
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

I have been trying all morining and I am sooooooooo mad!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #57
parvella1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This morning I had no problem logging in on all but one account. When I tried to get back in a little after noon, I couldn't even get further than the login screen for all my accounts. And wouldn't you know the rare today is one that I have been looking for for a few months! Guess I just am not supposed to get it today! Maybe I should have asked the church members to say a special prayer for Webkinz === but I don't think they would understand LOL.
Maybe Somebody is telling me to get away from the computer and do something more constructive today ----
Old 03-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #58
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

It took me 10 minutes to get the log in up, but now I am in.
Ive been reading this forum and it ***** that everyone is having trouble, I hope it's fixed for you all soon.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #59
Shweetheart is on a distinguished road

Hi, I can log into 2 of my accounts, but my main account I cannot get on. It has been like that all day. Hope we get in soon.
Shweetheart is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #60
ebaday

Yeah you aren't the only one. My account and my brother's account isn't working....I can barely load the login page. My brother's worked earlier but now it doesn't. They better fix it soon!
Closed