Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I can't log into WW

I have 4 accounts and cannot get into any of them. Says servers are down. I wonder what is going on in Webkinz World. This is way too frustrating for me especially on a weekend.
ducttape is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #42
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

neither can i. i try to press the log in button, and it just comes up blank. then if i keep trying a few more times, firefox crashes and i have to restart it.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #43

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Sorry I couldn't find the email adress or a phone number. I would try looking on the Webkinz Website see if they say it there.

Sorry,
Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #44
unicornangel45 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 4 accounts i got into all but one i get the server error also, everytime ganz goes down for maintance things are worsen when they did it. This is most annoying my grandkids only get over on the weekend and they go home upset every weekend, this is really getting old.
unicornangel45 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #45
I have 5
LeelaIrene is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't go to the curio shop or spin the wheel of wow yesterday either!
LeelaIrene is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #46
Lil Kinz
abbersnailmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I just found this forum. Hope it helps with some questions. My daughter has not been able to log in and today is day 3. She is desperate to add her new pet. She did create another account and without problem. I hope we can figure out how to transfer once this is fixed. Any one have any advice? She even wanted to add her pets to the new account but has lost the tags. I was not able to find a phone number to call them on the site. Has anyone called them to report the issue? Looks like this is not the first time for this to happen. So do they correctthe pet issues for those accounts no able to log in? Thanks to those who respond!
abbersnailmom is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #47

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it is happening to me to! i could get one yesterday (Saturday) but today (Sunday) i could not get on. I have a friend that is going to call Ganz for me tomorow i hope it works.
madi1422 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #48
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

hey at least we have an awesome webite we can go on you want to know what it's called?

WEBKINZ INSIDER!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #49
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I only have one account (american) and I couldn't get on all day yesterday or when I tried just now. I have tried three different browsers and no luck.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:37 AM   #50

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Arrow Re: I can't log into WW

View Post Originally Posted by abbersnailmom
Hi! I just found this forum. Hope it helps with some questions. My daughter has not been able to log in and today is day 3. She is desperate to add her new pet. She did create another account and without problem. I hope we can figure out how to transfer once this is fixed. Any one have any advice? She even wanted to add her pets to the new account but has lost the tags. I was not able to find a phone number to call them on the site. Has anyone called them to report the issue? Looks like this is not the first time for this to happen. So do they correctthe pet issues for those accounts no able to log in? Thanks to those who respond!
Hi! I am sorry this is happening, I have 3 accounts I cannot log into either.

I wanted to let you know you cannot transfer accounts. Your daughter will now have 2 active accounts, accounts cannot be "merged". Once a tag is used it cannot be used again. Look over the Webkinz guide for all the details - go to the WW Login Screen, click on Help and/or Cutomer Service for more info.

Also I was able to log in to my son's account yesterday and send a message through the "Comments and Suggestions" section alerting them of the issues. I am sure they are working on everything right now.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Closed