Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #11
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Default Re: I can't log into WW

my first one doesn't work, my 2nd one does, my 3rd one doesn't,
my Asian one does, my daughter's doesn't and my son's does! What
is UP?!
And on the front page, where you're supposed to see the newspaper,
I get nothing but a blue screen, the bottom work bar and the ads on
the right. Is anybody else getting that, too??
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

I have had this same issue all day. My main account and Asian account is fine but my 2nd american account I can not get on.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
PrunellaThisby is on a distinguished road

Add me and two of my BFF's to the group that are getting the Adoption Center problem with the servers error.

I don't think the problem has anything to do with the letter your user name starts with. Servers are not assigned by user name as far as I understand things.

The reason ganz always asks for your user name and other information is mainly to make sure you are really who you say you are. Most glitches aren't account speciffic they tend to effect a large group of people that all have accounts with something in common. The technical people at ganz have to figure out what connects us all for each glitch (and each glitch may have a different thing in common or it could be similar to some other glitch in the past).

As for this weekends problem... what my BFF's and I have noticed is those of us with around 60 or more pets registered on a single account get the Adoption Center Server problem message. Those that have 24 or fewer can get in, but if they try to look at the My Pages of any of us who can't get in the tabs of the problem account all say Undefined and show nothing but white inside them. Sorry none of us have between 25 up to 60 pets registered on our accounts, so I have no idea if anything is odd there.

So I'm currious approximately how many pets are on the accounts where you can and can't get in? And does any one with access to multiple account have the same problem trying to view the My Pages of the accounts where you can't get in (from the My Page of a working account)?

Sorry for the edits! Spelling and Grammer have never been on friendly terms. I'm not sure the Posting process likes me much either.

Last edited by PrunellaThisby; 03-29-2009 at 12:35 AM..
PrunellaThisby is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 05:46 AM   #14

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I am pretty sure that it is not by username, as I have three accounts all starting with bro. Two I can get on jus fine, one I can not. The two I can access have only 2 pets on them, the one I can not access has 150+ pets. I have checked some of my friends accounts, who have 12 or less pets, and they all can get in just fine.

I did try to see the My Page of the account I can not get into, and I only get blue screen. Nothing more.

I remember when they removed the program in that dropped H/H/H when inactive, that they mentioned bring it back later. It was supposed to be reset to not affect accounts with large number of pets. As nothing else seems to have changed, I wonder if they brought it back and it is preventing people with large numbers of pets from even logging in now. - just a thought-
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #15
lovesports101
iLoveSports is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant log in either it Stinks because i need to put my webkinz on! BTW my account starts with L so either multiple servers are down or more than 1 letter are on a server
Old 03-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #16

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

Things have gotten worse. Just keep on refreshing the page. When was the last time you logged in? Your account might be expired. Just maybe stay off for a couple of days. If trouble keeps on coming I would call Ganz. I know how this is bothering everyone.
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 06:27 AM   #17
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I still can't log on today on my main account! It starts with letter 'a' and now has 129 pets on it.

Hoping that it works Monday .......wishful thinking right?
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:10 AM   #18
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I can't get in either! It's been like this since yesterday! It's making me really mad too! I really wanted to log my new pet on! Sometimes it will say that something is wrong with the servers and sometimes it will say my password is not correct! SO at first I thought I was being hacked! Then I changed my password and it still says it is incorrect! My two brother's accounts work just fine but I can't get in!!!

I don't know if my brothers are experiencing the curio shop and wheel of wow problems so I'm going to go look right now.

Well I just looked and I don't think anything is wrong with the curio shop or wheel of wow on their accounts.

Last edited by crazygirl4343; 03-29-2009 at 07:18 AM..
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:14 AM   #19

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

I can't log on, I put in my name and pass click log in and it says that there is a problem with their servers at this time. Sigh, at the mininum, let the rare not change, it's the last experiment table I need, then I'll just need the globe and I'll be done.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I hav only 1 account, and it doesn't work. It's been down for the last two days, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to enter the contest without a SS. It begins with a C
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed