Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Arrow Answered: I can't log into Webkinz using Internet Explorer.... anyone else?

This has been happening for a few days now... When I click log in, the screen pops up. After I type in my log-in information, the page goes blank and a screen pops up at the bottom saying, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the page."

):

Google Chrome is soo slow, but its what I've been stuck with using.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix it?
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by elymic
I had the same issue and resolved it by uninstalling the IE9 update (which will bring you back to IE8 automatically)

IE9 was increadibly glitchy and I did not like it much enyways..

Here is a copy of my post in the Glitch section:

IE Crashes when Loggin into WW
I am posting this to help others with the same issue..

Since last week, IE was crashing almost every time I would try to log into WW.
I need IE for certain things that FF cannot handle (the size of my main account's dock for example..)

(The problem seemed to coincide with a Firefox update that forced me to delete an incompatible file, but it may be unrelated..)

Today, I solved my problem.

I uninstalled the IE9 update (instructions can easily be googled), which took me back to the previous version (IE8 , which I liked better anyways!)

Now everything works perfectly fine and is even faster than before!

To uninstall Internet Explorer

The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
Click one of the following:
Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Note

After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed version of Internet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is not necessary to reinstall.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: I can't log into Webkinz using Internet Explorer.... anyone else?

Access the Customer Service screen...click the yellow Customer Service tab at the bottom of the WW main Log In page...there is anothe Log In button there! It works for me
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I had the same issue and resolved it by uninstalling the IE9 update (which will bring you back to IE8 automatically)

IE9 was increadibly glitchy and I did not like it much enyways..

Here is a copy of my post in the Glitch section:

IE Crashes when Loggin into WW
I am posting this to help others with the same issue..

Since last week, IE was crashing almost every time I would try to log into WW.
I need IE for certain things that FF cannot handle (the size of my main account's dock for example..)

(The problem seemed to coincide with a Firefox update that forced me to delete an incompatible file, but it may be unrelated..)

Today, I solved my problem.

I uninstalled the IE9 update (instructions can easily be googled), which took me back to the previous version (IE8 , which I liked better anyways!)

Now everything works perfectly fine and is even faster than before!

To uninstall Internet Explorer

The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.

Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
Click one of the following:
Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).

Note

After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed version of Internet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is not necessary to reinstall.
elymic is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Thank you sooo much!! (:

I'll try uninstalling IE9..
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Closed