Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #11
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: I can't log on

I'm still having the problem myself ...even using the link....and every other way to log in that I can think of....it takes me up to 7 or 8 times to get in.....and then I might get booted out later due to a flash crash or 'something' locking up and I have to log out..........and yes, I've called....no help there.
RMMimii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 AM   #12
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

Exact same issue here for most of the past week. Tonight has been the worst...hours trying all tricks. The link worked but only part of the screen came up, no scroll bar or way to move around. 4:15am here and I'm done Webkinz.
hpgama is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #13

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by hpgama
Exact same issue here for most of the past week. Tonight has been the worst...hours trying all tricks. The link worked but only part of the screen came up, no scroll bar or way to move around. 4:15am here and I'm done Webkinz.
i hope this will help logging in. my last resort trick is to use your browsers HISTORY function. in IE find HISTORY by using computers CTRL+H keys together. on Firefox HISTORY is shown on the tool bar. go to history and show all dates and select a Webkinz line from a date a week or so ago when WW was working better for you. hope it works for you. it does work for me when nothing else works.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

It could be their servers. Their servers are WAY too small. As a result, people will have trouble getting on Webkinz. I recommend doing the above or try a different browser, or maybe disconnect from internet and then reconnect. If that doesn't work.. then maybe its just them.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I posted another thread that I think this is all related to and started with the Figits....hopefully will end with that promotion....which I don't think they gave us an end date.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hello everyone! Please, please call Ganz/Webkinz about this problem. I've been having this same problem for at least the past week - and when I call Ganz they tell me they aren't having any problems with either Internet Explorer 8 or their website. I've even gotten messages on the green screen when that menu (that comes up once you've logged in) has flashed, that I haven't done anything in a while, would I like to continue or log out?????

What??? Is everyone having this problem using Internet Explorer, or Firefox or something else? Hopefully this will be fixed.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #17
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am having this problem just today and all I get is the big ad in the middle of the sreecn(sp) and green page I have gifts that I need to pick up soon or they are going to get sent back
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #18
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

same with me i log in but it stays the green screen. in 8 days it's worked ONCE. which cheeses me off
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 03:58 AM   #19
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I also seem to be having the problem. A green page
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #20
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I can get in on the customer service log in, go to the bottom of the page and click on customer service, then the log in button
Gmagator is offline Female
Closed