Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: I can't log on

I am having trouble logging on. I get the log on screen, fill in my username and password. But then all I get is a green screen. The right side advertisements will sometimes show up but nothing else. A few times I'e gotten a flash of the loaded page but it only lasts 1 second and then it disappears leaving the screen green. Most of the time however, I get nothing but a non loading green page.

Is anyone else having problems with this? I an try account after account and nothing. I've been trying for an hour to sign on to any accounts and can't. Just the green screen.

Anyone else? Suggestions?

Thanks

LMM

PS on the rare occasion I do get on, I get please waited for extensive periods of time. It eventually just logs itself out or I log out b/c I can't do anything. Anyone else getting these impossible please waits? Thanks

Last edited by losingmymind; 10-20-2011 at 10:46 PM..
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: I can't log on

I am having the same problem. When I was on earlier odd freezes were happening, especially in the clubhouse and arcade. The I got logged out and can't get back on. Must be the ghost.
florida is offline Female
Old 10-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #3

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Been having the same problem since at least 2pm today, don't know about before that, cause I wasn't on at all. I am using Internet Explorer, but, I tried Chrome, didn't work, went to Firefox..Had a little success, but, not great. And as usual, I cleared cache, rebooted, etc.
abbjs is offline Female
Old 10-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

YES!! I have been having the exact same problem also on FF. Earlier about 4:00pm KT I couldn't get in no matter what I did. Finally after many many times of trying I got on with Chrome. Everything was slow. UGH!
But I have noticed for the past couple of days that I will log in Everything goes green and then for a brief second All my information will pop up then goes back out. Then about 60 seconds later it comes back and I'm good to go?? So odd!!
Good luck to us all lol!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 03:49 AM   #5
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Thanks all for the confirmations. I wanted to be sure it wasn't just me and my computer. I'll call them tomorrow to make them aware of this problem. It was happening on all my accounts. I use firefox primarily too.

Thanks again

LMM
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 06:58 AM   #6

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

There have been several reports on this. I would try contacting GANZ to fix it, or using a different browser. I am so sorry this is occuring, hope it gets fixed!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #7
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Try logging on using the direct link:

Welcome to Webkinz
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I'm not having this problem, sorry. I hope it gets fixed.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #9

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hpfan9
Try logging on using the direct link:

Welcome to Webkinz
I started having this issue today. I was finally able to get in using this link. Thank you hpfan9!
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #10
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
I started having this issue today. I was finally able to get in using this link. Thank you hpfan9!
Your welcome.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Closed