Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

ilexicon is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I can't log on.

I was logged in fine last night and then logged out of one account and couldn't get back into it (got the green screen with the forever loading W), then i logged into another account and got in fine. Logged out and tried the first account, no good. Then tried the second and couldn't get in that one either. So I shut out of everything and figured i'd wait until the morning. Still the green screen with forever loading W. Checked here to see if others were having the same problem. After SnowCrystal's post i checked my Flash Player version, didn't realize version 10 was out, so I got. Tried again and forever loading. Started this message, then checked one more time and FINALLY (I mean as if it wasn't already slow enough to load, this is ridiculus!) there i was actually logged in.

Thanks baxjul for letting me know i'm not alone and thanks SnowCrystal for letting me know what the current version of Flash is!
ilexicon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same thing here. Cleared cache-updated player-and still can't log on at times. And when we do manage to get past the green screen we're automatically logged out ten minutes later. We've lost lots of KC since Halloween: classes in KA timed out, games dropped, and gardening is a herculean feat due to "please wait...please wait....please wait....until finally the dreaded but inevitable "sorry, we're not able..." message appears.

WW is the funnest place on earth when it works as it should but unfortunately it rarely does.

I know this universal cry will fall on deaf ears but---------PLEASE FIX THE SITE!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I am having a really hard time with getting in, and staying in this morning. I did get my dailies done...and I am glad, because now I can't get in at all.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #14
Rebokka
Rebokka is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think i can really help you, but that has happened to me. Log on again and then it works
Old 11-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #15

violaisme is on a distinguished road

I can get on if I log in and out a couple of times...it's kind of annoying but I just have to be patient...Hope you get logged in soon and that you won't have this problem anymore!
violaisme is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #16
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have been having a hard time these past few days with having to keep trying to log in again and again and again; and sometimes right after I am successful at logging in I get the automatic refresh to the blue screen. If I use the "things to do" menu after that, I get a server error in about 40 seconds. It took me over 15 minutes of trying to log in this morning before I actually was able to do anything.

After this, just a little while ago, I updated my Adobe flash player ....

on my computer: Start menu / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Adobe Flash Player Active X / Click here for support information / Product Updates

My flash player is now version 10.0.12.36 (you can find out your version when you "Click here for support information".

Since I updated the Adobe flash player, I have not had any trouble logging in (I have logged into 3 different accounts successfully and faster than before). I use Internet Explorer on a Windows PC.

If you haven't updated your Adobe flash player in a while, you might want to try that. Good luck getting into WW.
Beware:
If you have windows vista it's different!
In Control Panel there is no "add/remove programs". Instead, it's called "Programs and Features". I went there and clicked on Adobe Flash player as the screen said to click on a program to change, uninstall or repair it. Well.....it uninstalled it when I clicked on it! #$%@#
I expected once I clicked on it it would give me the choice and certainly ask if I'm sure I want to uninstall before it would just uninstall it on me. I didn't have a chance!
It's not in my trash.
I went to the webkinz home page and where you normally click to log in it says to click to install adobe flash player. So I go through the process to install it and for some reason it won't install. Help!!!!!!!!!

Ok - I finally got it back...after sweat and tears...I kept trying to install and it was stuck on the installing screen forever. I tried restarting my computer twice and changing internet settings to allow active x plug ins and all kinds of crazy stuff. After doing all of that I still had no luck and I tried some of it again and got lucky - not sure what made it work this time, but I got it back and I vow to never touch it again! I'm ticked that it automatically uninstalled when it should not have! Now I know why people hate Vista!

Last edited by shellbell; 11-03-2008 at 03:08 PM..
Old 11-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

Have you tried clicking F5? It'll put you back to the log on page and you type in the information again until it goes on. Wait 30 seconds before hitting, okay?
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 03:29 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
Beware:
If you have windows vista it's different!
In Control Panel there is no "add/remove programs". Instead, it's called "Programs and Features". I went there and clicked on Adobe Flash player as the screen said to click on a program to change, uninstall or repair it. Well.....it uninstalled it when I clicked on it! #$%@#
I expected once I clicked on it it would give me the choice and certainly ask if I'm sure I want to uninstall before it would just uninstall it on me. I didn't have a chance!
It's not in my trash.
I went to the webkinz home page and where you normally click to log in it says to click to install adobe flash player. So I go through the process to install it and for some reason it won't install. Help!!!!!!!!!

Ok - I finally got it back...after sweat and tears...I kept trying to install and it was stuck on the installing screen forever. I tried restarting my computer twice and changing internet settings to allow active x plug ins and all kinds of crazy stuff. After doing all of that I still had no luck and I tried some of it again and got lucky - not sure what made it work this time, but I got it back and I vow to never touch it again! I'm ticked that it automatically uninstalled when it should not have! Now I know why people hate Vista!
Thank you for the warning about Windows Vista. Does WW load faster for you now that you installed a newer version of Adobe Flash Player?

Another warning: if you decide to install a new version of the Flash Player through the Adobe site, there is a check mark for the Free Google Toolbar (optional). You might want to uncheck this (unless you are already using it and it works okay for you). The Google Toolbar has always made my Internet Explorer browser unresponsive when I try to close it (it takes way too long to do all of it's "housekeeping"). If you have already installed it and want to get rid of the Google Toolbar, then there is an option for it on one of the drop-down menus on the Google toolbar.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 04:39 PM   #19
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thank you for the warning about Windows Vista. Does WW load faster for you now that you installed a newer version of Adobe Flash Player?

Another warning: if you decide to install a new version of the Flash Player through the Adobe site, there is a check mark for the Free Google Toolbar (optional). You might want to uncheck this (unless you are already using it and it works okay for you). The Google Toolbar has always made my Internet Explorer browser unresponsive when I try to close it (it takes way too long to do all of it's "housekeeping"). If you have already installed it and want to get rid of the Google Toolbar, then there is an option for it on one of the drop-down menus on the Google toolbar.
Thanks for the Google tip - I had already unchecked it because I don't need any extra toolbars. As far as the adobe flash player - I may have already had the most current one before I lost it. I'm not having a bad problem right now except that I'm getting refreshed every 10 minutes (which is a webkinz server problem and out of my control). I notice that some screens are running a little slower than they normally do and I think that too may be a webkinz problem since others are having the same issues the past few days. Thanks for the tips!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #20
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

I am able to get on Webkinz Perfectly fine. My brother is trying to get on our PC and it isn't working for him. I might just be the server or computer you are using.

Go MACS! Even when they don't work, they still work! LOL!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Closed