Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Exclamation Unanswered: I can't go in Cake's room!

Hi. I just got a Lil' Kinz Chihuahua named Cake. The problem is, is that I can't go in her room! I try, and it stops loading. I tried 3 times. It still won't work! Can you help me?
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: I can't go in Cake's room!

Did you use ANY of the new theme? That seems to be happening when you use the new theme. Also try clearing your cache

Here's a guide on how
---------->http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmhmm. If you use the New Kids flooring or wallpaper is will lock you out.
It does this because the progamming is not complete.
Clear your cache and try again. In this problem I would not worry about contacting
Ganz as I'm sure they are already aware of the problem.

~ Jade
Old 01-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

I had this same problem, and I asked too. This is what some one answered.

Quote:
I would contact Ganz through the Costumer Support.
I searched around for you, and found this: Webkinz-Loading Issues
Go down to the section that says ''I added a new pet and now I can't enter my room''. It sounds like new adoptions may, sometimes, cause your account to freeze up. Fill out the form, and I'm sure they could fix it for you.
Good luck, and I'm so sorry this has been happening to your account.

It worked for me, but it took 3 or 4 days. It seems to be a problem lately.Hope I helped!
95cute51 is offline Female
Closed