Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: I can't get on WW!

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it perhaps my computer? I get the login page, & fill it all out. But when I click to enter, nothing happens. Just nothing happens. The page just sits there. No WW messages. I tried going in thru customer service with the same result. I tried different ones of my accounts with the same results. Any ideas? Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
fudgie62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't get on WW!

Have you tried clearing your temp. Internet files
fudgie62 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

No, I haven't done or cleaned or cleared anything. I don't know how. And my usually indestructible computer expert husband is down in bed sick. Is it complicated?
Old 11-22-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
fudgie62 is an unknown quantity at this point

no, just go to tools, then delete browsing history, then delete temp. internet files good luck!
fudgie62 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,go to tools and then press Delete Browsing History,then delete temp. interent files,as she said.Good luck I am sure you'll have no trouble.If you do,make sure to ask us here for help
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Those are good suggestions, clearing the cache. Sweetnspicy and Fudgie62 are correct. You may also try shutting your computer down, & restarting it. that resolves a lot of problems.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Been happening to me too lately.

Way to many glitches.....

AGAIN!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Sorry that is happening to you. I'm in now- so you might want to try again. When things load really slow I know I'm going to be kicked out so I log off and try again.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #9
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

It's happened to me a few times before . What I do to get on , I exit out of the internet , wait like 2-4 minutes , then open the internet back up and it usually works . I hope this helped you.
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #10

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

i tried to
but i forgot what birthday i put when i created my account because i am not allowed to put my real information so i was wondering how i fix that!
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Closed