Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: I Can't Get On WW

This morning when I tried to log on, a box popped up saying Webkinz World was temporarily closed for important maintenance. Now I am just stuck in the loading mode. The only thing that will make this delay in getting on WW worth it is if Atomicolicious is back
marloh818 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #22
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: I Can't Get On WW

Same for me. Hanging on the green screen, can't log on at all.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #23

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

I cleaned up my files and I am able to purchase the items on my American account. I can also go to the curio shop now.

Only problem is I keep getting logged off. While decorating my room, I get a blank screen and am taken back to the newspaper. We I retry to entry my room, I am logged off. I can't wait to see how the items look in my room, but I guess I will have to decorate later.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #24
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

I can't get on WW on two accounts! It just keeps showing the "W" than goes blank!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #25
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to clear your temporary files and cookies. Go to "Tools/Delete Browsing History" and do it from there. You should then be able to see the new stuff.

It has been taking almost 1.5 minutes of green screen before it logs into my big account (over 100 pets) and it has been taking about 30 or more seconds to load my very small account. Just keep it on the green loading screen for a while and don't hit the F5 and see if it will load. If it doesn't load in about 3-4 minutes then try again. I have never had it take this long for my accounts to load before; but with the updates it seems to take forever.
I did this and while I still had to wait a little bit for WW to load, I am now logged on with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Wow, They have changed the way quite a few things look besides adding the Halloween stuff.
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #26
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Desigher
Okay, when I go to log in I get stuck loading for a long time. On the log in page it says to hit the F5 key to refresh the page, but after I did that I still couldn't get logged on. I'm pretty sure WW isn't down for maintence, because on the homepage where the "Log In" button is it doesn't say that WW is down for maintence.
Is this happening to anyone else?
Thank you.

--Lauren :]
Ok, I cleared all my files,and everything and when I log on I get the green field for a few minutes but then it continues to load. You just have to wait on it. I think that the servers are overloaded with everyone wanting to get in.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #27
sagirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know its terrible!! I can't get on WW

---------- sagirl1 added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by marloh818
I did this and while I still had to wait a little bit for WW to load, I am now logged on with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Wow, They have changed the way quite a few things look besides adding the Halloween stuff.

Weird, I can't get on at all. AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
wanting the so bad!!!

Last edited by sagirl1; 10-01-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sagirl1 is offline Female
Closed