Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I Can't Get On WW

I can't get in, just loading. Now, my daughter's account can get in but many words are missing and the W-Shop is all blank so can't see the new Halloween objects. I hope it is better later today,
I have to make some money to get all of the Halloween Items!
It is weird some can get in and apparently some can see the Halloween items.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #12
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I'm Having the same problems as well. It's frustrating but hopefully they will fix everything soon.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #13

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna go to a friends house with hi speed internet and a newer computer and see if that makes a difference
Old 10-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #14

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

cgrumpyme, I have a pretty new computer and cable internet, and I can get on and play Booger Gets an A (yay--at least I can make some KC), but that's it. When I try to do anything else I either get a blue screen (Arte's) or the W shop window, but it's blank.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:26 PM   #15

maxine007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't garden, is anyone else having a problem?
maxine007 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #16

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

I can get on my American and Asian account, but they are laggy. Also I can not get into the W-shop or the Curio shop on either account.

Maybe I will feel better if I go by some trading cards and try for that retriever!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #17

fortfox6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that will I have a new pc and dsl and am having the same problems
W-shop comes up and looks all new but words are missing and the please wait sign that starts it is blank and never moves.
I hope they fix it soon!
fortfox6 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to clear your temporary files and cookies. Go to "Tools/Delete Browsing History" and do it from there. You should then be able to see the new stuff.

It has been taking almost 1.5 minutes of green screen before it logs into my big account (over 100 pets) and it has been taking about 30 or more seconds to load my very small account. Just keep it on the green loading screen for a while and don't hit the F5 and see if it will load. If it doesn't load in about 3-4 minutes then try again. I have never had it take this long for my accounts to load before; but with the updates it seems to take forever.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #19
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Oh I love the new Halloween bed..I can not wait (along with all of you!!!) to go in and shop.It is my first halloween and I am so excited
Old 10-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #20

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Yeah! Me too!!!!! I am getting angry.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed