Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cante123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I can't get stuff from my storage.....

You are not alone. This has been happening to us since Friday. Today, we can't even do the daily activities. All we keep getting is the Please Wait... Now, one of our Webkinz is sick and we cannot get any food from storage for her. We cannot get into the store to buy anything either. Guess Ganz is having server problems STILL!! Last week we could not do the WOW or get into the gem mines. They corrected that and now it's Please Wait.... the kids are not happy here that's for sure.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Same thing is happening to me.
It especially ***** because I just adopted a Cotton Candy Bunny and can't even open her gift.

Grr.
I'm thinking about just calling them myself (even though I am not 1
It's making me very frustrated.
All 3 of our other accounts seem to be working faster than ever but mine, nope.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
Same! I have tried cliearing my cache, the kinz post thing, and no matter what i can't get items from storage! Plus if i try to send storage bins to my account via kinz post from a different account it says "invalid item"
I learned that you cannot send more than one of the same kind storage unit. You have to send them one at a time, which does not help much. I do not know if you can send 3 different kinds of storage units at once, though.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:44 PM   #14
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cante123
You are not alone. This has been happening to us since Friday. Today, we can't even do the daily activities. All we keep getting is the Please Wait... Now, one of our Webkinz is sick and we cannot get any food from storage for her. We cannot get into the store to buy anything either. Guess Ganz is having server problems STILL!! Last week we could not do the WOW or get into the gem mines. They corrected that and now it's Please Wait.... the kids are not happy here that's for sure.

This is just crazy! I know it must be crazy on their part but, goodness, we spend the money to play and our children to play but, can't get on there. I just hope sooner than later they get their stuff together, I mean it is not like they aren't making money for more servers.

I just want to feed my webbies and make sure my son can play on the website.

Please wait.......

Thanks everyone for your help and I hope that soon we can all feed our pets and get into our storage.

Again, If anyone can help..... Please Help!!

---------- renddersgirl added 28 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

I finally got into my storage!! YEA!! At 11:30pm! Finally!!!

Last edited by renddersgirl; 02-21-2009 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
renddersgirl is offline Female
Closed