Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: I can't get stuff from my storage.....

Every time I try to get stuff out of my storage, it always says "Please Wait....". I am so sick of this and I can't do anything. I can't send stuff or buy stuff and my pet it hungry and it won't let me get my stuff.
On this account I have over 60 webkinz and I feel I should be able to get to my stuff... Some one please tell me if you get the same problems......
renddersgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I can't get stuff from my storage.....

Try sending something from another account to the one you are trying to open. When you go to return a gift to the sender it 'forces' the storage open. That is the one way I found works when al else seems to fail
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Try sending something from another account to the one you are trying to open. When you go to return a gift to the sender it 'forces' the storage open. That is the one way I found works when al else seems to fail

I am going to try that! Thanks!

---------- renddersgirl added 6 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

didn't work, still says please wait and now I have to log off and back on again.....

Last edited by renddersgirl; 02-21-2009 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

GoofyFan is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been happening to me also today. I wait and wait and decide to log out and try it again. Nope, still doesn't work. I clean my Cache, Disk Cleanup andd Prefetch but it doesn't work. My whopping 3 animals are hungry also. It's been going slow on the whole site lately for me the last few days. I think I've been having these lag problems since the fix the other day. Good luck and hopefully this problem will be fixed.
GoofyFan is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by GoofyFan
This has been happening to me also today. I wait and wait and decide to log out and try it again. Nope, still doesn't work. I clean my Cache, Disk Cleanup andd Prefetch but it doesn't work. My whopping 3 animals are hungry also. It's been going slow on the whole site lately for me the last few days. I think I've been having these lag problems since the fix the other day. Good luck and hopefully this problem will be fixed.
Poor 3 webbies, I can't wait to see when I can feed my pets too! I should do all the cleaning up also just maybe to see. Thanks and good luck!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
auntjudi

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

Unfortunately, this is happening to a lot of people. We have three accounts in our family and this is a problem on only one of them. The account only has ten pets and about 100 items in storage, so it's not a huge account. From the help I've received from others it sounds like it's a server problem. Some accounts are on good servers, some accounts are on poor servers. The only time we can get items from storage is VERY EARLY in the morning or VERY LATE at night (around midnight). None of the tips and tricks that others have mentioned work for us. Good luck to you. I know it's very frustrating and I have an 8 year old who doesn't understand when I try to explain that it's a server problem. If anyone comes up with a solution, please post it!!!
jamb53 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Thank you all. I have a 7 year old and his account is the one with the problem. He is not a happy camper when it comes to this. I hope it gets fixed and if anyone can help, PLEASE HELP!
Old 02-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Sometimes that happens to me, but maybe its the computer. I got a new, faster computer and it seems to work fine now, but I'm not sure. Or you can contact ganz at (1800) WEB-KINZ.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Same! I have tried cliearing my cache, the kinz post thing, and no matter what i can't get items from storage! Plus if i try to send storage bins to my account via kinz post from a different account it says "invalid item"
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #10

GoofyFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww, I feel so bad for tall the Webkinz out there that are starving And all the kids that are upset. I figured out something that worked and may work for others. I was trying for a few hours to go to the W-Shop and had no luck. Must be because of the weekend? Anyhow I finally was able to get in the shop and my stored food loaded. Hopefully this will work and the webkinz will starve no longer. I was just glad I didn't have a bunch of mouths to feed
GoofyFan is offline Male
Closed