Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #11
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I can't get my items

I suppose it's because you have a lot of items.
Blade is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #12
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Try clearing your cache.. im nawt sure.. the servers are busy because it is just after the holiday and everyone on logging their pets in
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #13
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
I'm having the same problem with one of my accounts. I constantly get the "Please wait . . ." message and on the very rare occasion I can get past it, I get stuck when I try to get anything from my dock. I don't have that problem with my Asian account or any of my grandkids' accounts, just my American account.

Finally last night I was able to log in and could even get my stuff from storage. However, this morning I am back to the "Please wait . . ." I am VERY frustrated!
I was hoping that I would be able to get into my son's account last night to do his gardening and was able to do so - at 11:30 at night! However, again this morning he is jammed up. The interesting thing is you can click on the ads on the side and they will take you elsewhere in Webkinz world but one is still stuck with the please wait. Right now through IE we are stuck on the green screen. On Firefox we get the please wait on the front page. It is most definitely a server issue on their end!

He's really anxious to log on his Webbies he got for Christmas. In order to do so, I should let my son, who has been very sick the last couple of days, stay up till midnight just to play on Webkinz?!?!?!?

His sister's account works much better (not great) but I feel bad for him letting her log on while he can't. And I'm afraid to have her log anything on in case the boxes don't get delivered.

This is just crazy. Ganz has had problems for over a year and major problems since October. I can't believe they are this blind to their customer base. The reason Coke & Pepsi put their machines into schools is to create customers for life because Madison Ave figured out that brand allegiance begins at a very young age. Ganz hasn't figured that part out yet. They are a diverse company with many products. Right now they are harming their future bottom line by making the children walk away from Webkinz. And their present bottom line because the parents are going to walk too.

Get a clue Ganz! We should not have to jump through hoops to get this to work.

Thanks for letting me vent. Not bashing. Venting! My hard earned dollars are in Ganz's pocket and we are not getting the product promised for those dollars!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #14
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

It seems a lot of people have been having this problemo. I think that maybe you should try going to the Wshop, Logging in and out, Clear your cache and/or Contact Ganz! let me know if any of these work!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #15
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
It seems a lot of people have been having this problemo. I think that maybe you should try going to the Wshop, Logging in and out, Clear your cache and/or Contact Ganz! let me know if any of these work!
I've done that repeatedly for the last few days. It really does not help. The problem is on Ganz's end.

We will be contacting them over and over again till they fix this. That's if they even can fix it!
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Closed