Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
terdwig
Webkinz :)

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Exclamation Unanswered: I can't get my items

Every time I go to click get items from storage it gets stuck loading them and I really need help because i have three rooms to make and can't go to the w shop and i can't feed my pets either and it's not like cut off from three items its taken like 65 items from me.

I NEED HELP

Last edited by wormy; 12-26-2008 at 03:00 PM..
wormy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #2

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I can't get my items

Try going into the W-shop.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

My son's account has been like that since yesterday afternoon. It was slow all day and his dock would not load even from the W-shop. Now we can't even get past the "please wait" on the first page to do anything.

My daughter's dock won't load either but we can at least get into her account and do some things. Luckily she keeps her pet at 100% all the time so they can afford to get hungry right now. His pets are not so lucky.

My account has no problems other than a slight lag in logging in.

This is a shame as they wanted to play with thier Christmas goodies.

Adding: I did get into his account once this morning and found that an item we had problems with in the code shop was in his dock. We thought we had lost it.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 12-26-2008 at 04:27 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by JessicaJonas
Try going into the W-shop.

wormy just said that she can't go to the w-shop.

Sorry, I can't help you, try contacting GANZ
Old 12-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Have you cleared your Cache,logged out, then back in, as a last resort turn your computer off and restart it.
If this doesn't work you may have to call Gantz. 1-866-932-5469 or 1-800-724-5902.
I hope this works.
Remember this is Friday. They say they will get back in 24 hours. It may take longer.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

thanks i'll try that
wormy is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Have you cleared your Cache,logged out, then back in, as a last resort turn your computer off and restart it.
If this doesn't work you may have to call Gantz. 1-866-932-5469 or 1-800-724-5902.
I hope this works.
Remember this is Friday. They say they will get back in 24 hours. It may take longer.
I've cleared the cache over & over again. Sometimes I can then get into one of their accounts but only to log in. That's about it especially on my son's account.

I was able to get in to his account in the last 15 minutes and do some dailies but we're stalled moving from room-to-room.

I realy brelieve it is server related on Ganz's end. All we can do is call over & over again and hope they pay attention to the issues.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #8
terdwig

Well i got my items back I think it was just all the high traffic on webkinz for Christmas and everybody getting to play with there new toys afterwards
wormy is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #9

bababa9999 is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem...I can't get into my dock ! This is day 2. I've cleared my cache and rebooted. I can get into my other account without a hitch. Even tried to get in with my laptop and no luck. I was hoping some one here had some great advice?
bababa9999 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #10
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I'm having the same problem with one of my accounts. I constantly get the "Please wait . . ." message and on the very rare occasion I can get past it, I get stuck when I try to get anything from my dock. I don't have that problem with my Asian account or any of my grandkids' accounts, just my American account.

Finally last night I was able to log in and could even get my stuff from storage. However, this morning I am back to the "Please wait . . ." I am VERY frustrated!
Aboo is offline Female
Closed