Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: I can't get Ms Cowaline on the phone!

I've tried it different ways but I cannot get Cowaline on my phone, any of them. WKN gave us the list and spelling indicating the spaces, etc. But no matter what, I can't get her on my phone.

Now I know I can do 3 classes, a full day, and then hope to get the invite but that hasn't happened yet.

Also as a side note, for all those Deluxe Members who have multiple Vacations stored. Debbie Dragon will not give you an invite until you actually BUY the vacation. Now we're told we can add her which was what I did. Otherwise, there is no way of getting her invite unless you use up all of those vacations. On most of my accounts, I have gads of them. But 1 account was never deluxe. Once I bought the ticket, I got the invite proving my query that a purchase must be made, not just a vacation to take. Hope that helps in that way.

I'd appreciate any help with the Ms. Cowaline problem I'm having though.

Thanks a bunch in advance!
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: I can't get Ms Cowaline on the phone!

For her you have to do 1 full day of classes. i did it, and her message popped up after the 3rd class and i was at my report card i hope you can get her soon!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

just open your phone, click "add", type in "Ms. Cowoline" and click add

good luck!
mentos is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Make sure it has a . in it it should read Ms. Cowoline. Oh and it's not CowAline it's CowOline.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
Make sure it has a . in it it should read Ms. Cowoline. Oh and it's not CowAline it's CowOline.
I think you found out my mistake! Thank you! No one else did. ANd doing al those classes on all my accounts is not really an option. Way too much time.

Thanks a bunch. I'm sure you're right!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Glad to help. Let me know if it works
Old 06-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Just a note on the buying a vacation option - you can go to the spa and that will give you an invite from Debbie Dragon as well. But it's just as easy to add her on your phone.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #8

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

You can add her manually by going into your phone and clicking the Add button. Make sure you type in Ms. CowOline and now Ms. CowAline. You can also do three classes at the Kinzville Academy and when you finish your 3rd class she will invite you as her friend. I hope your problem gets fixed, and best wishes!

Hugs and wishes,
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #9

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

You can only add her by doing the challenge to add her. That's doing 3 classes of the Kinzville Academy one day.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed