Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #41
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I can't get into one of my rooms- what should I do?

Go to Customer Service and fill out I got something stuck form.I heard from Webkinz Support today and they said the techs were working on it!Sure enough the other Chef Gazpacho place setting was in my dock and my room was open again!
d8471 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #42

Wild Thing is an unknown quantity at this point

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I can't get into one of my rooms- what should I do?

I am having that exact problem right now. I loaded a code from a series 3 cards and it did not load correctly. If you find a solution let me know.

---------- Wild Thing added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
Go to Customer Service and fill out I got something stuck form.I heard from Webkinz Support today and they said the techs were working on it!Sure enough the other Chef Gazpacho place setting was in my dock and my room was open again!
Thanks, that is what I received and am having the same trouble. NOw I can tell the support what it was.

Last edited by Wild Thing; 09-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wild Thing is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #43

.:Banana:. is on a distinguished road

i am too...
:[[
.:Banana:. is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #44
kittylover1996
Gifted

katycoo96 is on a distinguished road

I've had the exact same problem with my rare items room (yeah i know it stinks "out of all rooms...")
anyways, i told Ganz about my problem on the customer service button under the log in button.

then i went to the comments/suggestions category at the bottom

finally i clicked on the "our question doesnt appear above" button and typed my question in
(youll also have to type in on of your pet's secret codes in order to send the letter) and sent my letter.

just a couple of days came by and i recieved an email from Ganz just saying "hello" so i logged in and everything was fine
katycoo96 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #45

Jordan will become famous soon enough

i have the email to webkinz i think hopefully did you know my friends cousins cousin knows the webkinz world owner?:koala:
Jordan is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #46
Poetchic
Poetchic is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my problem is similar, thought I'd share anyhow.
I have been collecting TC3 items, and had placed them in my room without question. Of course, I read here about the problems afterwards however, my problem is a little different:
My TC3 room is 'NOT' locked up. I have several TC3 items but NOT the Chef place setting OR the Chief stove.
I decided to go ahead and finally plant my donut seeds the other day in my yard, low and behold --- A BLUE BOX appeared in it's place
I submitted a 'stuck item' ticket to Ganz and am awaiting assistance.
The yard with the donut plant loads about 20% and then I can only log out, no matter which way I access the room.
I'm still assuming it's because of the TC3 items.
Update: I just took every TC3 item out of my rooms and I still can't get in to my locked up room with the donut plant.
The only item remaining in my house from TC3 is the WALLPAPER that is said to be fixed???
Now I'm confused lol.

Last edited by Poetchic; 09-09-2008 at 09:44 AM..
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #47
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

i sent a general email to them because i keep the secret codes at my moms house so I don't have them with me, and they replied back a general answer telling me to try clearing my cache and restarting my comp, gee thanks for the help, or not.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #48
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Do you have any TC3 items in that room? specfically chef gazpacho place settings...? If not, please contact ganz with your problem
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #49
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

sometimes webkinz and gantz can be so frustrating!
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #50

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you ahve the Chef Gazpacho thing in your room? If so, you sould wait awhile until the problem is cleared up.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed