Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #11
Ellie

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I can't get into one of my rooms- what should I do?

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
no way, the same thing is happening to me. My storage room with only my TC # 3 items in it...wow!! This is wierd. I thought that it was just me...I am glad to hear it is other people but not glad that it is happening. Oh well..must wait until morning when ganz opens up & call them AGAIN!!!!

lol, yeah I thought it was just me also...I thought maybe my dock was too full

it's nice to know I'm not alone but it would be even nicer if this glitch didn't exist

please let us know what you hear from Ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: I can't get into one of my rooms- what should I do?

It never fail though. You always get something new & then something else goes wrong. Always. I have Ganz # on speed dial. LOL. i have this page marked, so I will let you know what they say. Later.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
Ellie

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
It never fail though. You always get something new & then something else goes wrong. Always. I have Ganz # on speed dial. LOL. i have this page marked, so I will let you know what they say. Later.

I hope Ganz has good news for us. I think we should get a free item every time there's a glitch, heehee.

I don't get why Ganz releases the travel agency before they fix the glitches, like this one and the fact that many people can't get into the clubhouse. Ugh!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

The room I have my TC3 stuff in was fine until I put Chef Gazacho's place setting into it now it freezes and won't load. Of course I read about that glitch after I put it in there.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
sparkspeak
Gift Guru

sparkspeak is just really nicesparkspeak is just really nice

I'm having the same problem.

It's only the room with the TC3 items and, yes, one of the items is Chef Gazpacho's Place Setting!

So far...
Restarted computer
Switched pets
Tried entering room from adjoining rooms

It hangs up every time and I have to quit.

I'll be watching here to see if anyone has a solution.

sparkspeak is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

same here, my room has a place setting- maybe they are updating it so it will actually sit on tables instead of the floor? or was chef gazpacho just trying to set a new trend of eating on the floor?

---------- Me2Me2 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

and i love the idea of a free item for every glitch after all its no difference to them its not as tho they loose money giving us a free virtual item

Last edited by Me2Me2; 09-04-2008 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #17
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

i put a trading card item in my room it froze but it works fine now
Old 09-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #18
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

dont worry. that happens all the time to me. it goes away within 1-2 days. really hope i helped!!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #19
believer

email ganz is the only advice i have to give

srry i don't know much more
Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #20
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

ok I called a lady that I talk to all the time whenever I call Ganz & she gave me her e-mail address to give suggestion. Please pm me & I can pass along any suggestions for the re-naming of room, vacation & Spa game...etc.....

She is also looking into my room that is stuck & said if she has any problems with it that is going to take awhile then she would call me back.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Closed