Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzmommy13 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: I can't get into my room

I adopted a new pet last night and when I went to the room to see my gift it will not load...The purple chair comes up but it only goes till the top corner and then stops...anyone else having this issue? how do I fix it?????????

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I can't get into my room

It could be 2 things...

1.it could be the pet itself
2.your room has too much stuff in it.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
webkinzmommy13 will become famous soon enough

Well both of my daughters got pets and they are different and neither of their rooms will load...and they don't really have that much stuff...Would be wierd since both of them seem to have had this issue at the same time. I also tried to log in at other computers with no luck.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I might just be the computer if it is happening to your children.
Sorry!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

i hapend to my once but i always goes though! hope you get it fixed!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:23 AM   #6

Ritzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
Ritzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of FameRitzcracker has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Was this a new room you got with your adoption? Are your other rooms loading okay? If so, you probably need to call Ganz. The number is at the top of this forum. Hope they'll fix it for you soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmommy13
I adopted a new pet last night and when I went to the room to see my gift it will not load...The purple chair comes up but it only goes till the top corner and then stops...anyone else having this issue? how do I fix it?????????

Everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks,
I have had this happen to me before as well
I restart my computer then I clear out my internet files that are on there taking up space
and it seems to help
I hope this helps if you need any more help with this u cand send me a pm and I might be able to help more

Hugs Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:47 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

sometimes what i do is switch pets and enter the room and see if the pet is still there. if it is, then i click on it to activate it and see if it walks around and stuff....................... then if you want to play with it, put the first pet into his bed, then click back and play with yur new pet.

try that. i hope it works for you.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 05:23 AM   #9
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I had this happen whenever i adopted the b/w cheeky dog a while back... It was a stuck room and needs to be fixed by ganz

There is a form in the Customer Service section.. fill that out.. I took about 2 days for mine to be fixed, I couldn't use that pet until that was all fixed..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma84342!, i hope it will get fixed☺