Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
Boudica

Exclamation Re: I can't get into the hourly activities!!

View Post Originally Posted by Elektra
Sure not fixed on my end in any of my time zones
How annoying! Mine isn't working anymore now either. It worked when I made my last post saying 'thanks for the update', but it's hung up again right now. You'd think they could get something to work for more than 5 minutes at a time wouldn't you?

Last edited by Boudica; 04-02-2008 at 12:22 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Snowblush is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't get into the hourly activities!!

Hi everyone, I am having the same problem since yesterday. Since we had thunderstorms where I live yesterday, I thought it was due to the weather. I'm glad I checked here at the forum.

Hope it's fixed soon.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #23
kinzmommy3, chillyki
kinzmommy3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by IndianPrincess
I can't get the daily or hourly stuff today. I've been trying for hours. I'd also like to know why almost every day when my 3 ball bingo resets because of a winner, it's always the same name Kat with Joccy. Anyone else notice this?
I've been wondering the exact same thing!!!!! I am also wondering why there haven't been any special hourly events for POTM owners yet. Usually, they have 1 or 2 hourly events a day for POTM owners, but I haven't seen any yet. Hope they come soon, thats part of the fun of having a POTM.

I love this forum. Whenever I have a problem, I check here first to see if others are having the same problem and sure enough, usually they are. Makes me feel better knowing it isn't my computer since my its only 3 months old, lol. Yesterday it just took a while to load the hourly/daily events, but they eventually loaded on their own. Today, just the same window as everyone else is getting from Adobe Flash player. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Suzette, my newest sweetie
Old 04-02-2008, 01:00 PM   #24
jam86tvl

jam86tvl is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been getting the same problem since yesterday as well and it seems to be a little worse today. Hopefully it will be corrected soon somehow. I am also glad to see it's not just my computer :-)
Old 04-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #25
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

*phew* I'm glad I'm not the only one missing out on the daily and hourly activities! At first I thought that I was the only few people who couldn't get into the page.
It all started to act up yesterday, but I still got to do the activities, but now, I can't get in at all, even if I try. I really hope they fix it. On my account, it's still not fixed.
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 02:04 PM   #26
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

3 days ago, the loading was slow but would eventually open, but today, I'm having the same problem with the msg coming up about the script causing the adobe 9 flash player to run so slow that it could freeze up my pc. It is happening on both of my pc's. I hope everyone is contacting customer support about this under "a different error".

---------- poohemk added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

In response to kinzmommy3 about the no POTM activities, I've been wondering the same thing...

Last edited by poohemk; 04-02-2008 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #27
artsmart47
Gifted

artsmart47 is on a distinguished road

This has been happening for 2 days now. It stinks to have the POTM and now be able to get any special stuff with it!! I wonder if Ganz is fixing this. It seems like this always happens when they do a major upgrade.
artsmart47 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #28
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I'm having the same problem on my account. Actually, everyone in my family is reporting the same problem, Different accounts, different computers, even different cities. So, it is certainly a problem at Ganz.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get it fixed with the update this evening. I guess I'll just have to do without that extra WOW spin.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I'm having the same problem on my account. Actually, everyone in my family is reporting the same problem, Different accounts, different computers, even different cities. So, it is certainly a problem at Ganz.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get it fixed with the update this evening. I guess I'll just have to do without that extra WOW spin.
You can go to the arcade between 4 and 5 and scroll down to the wheel of wow "game". You can spin twice from there (once for your daily turn, and once for your hourly turn!).

---------- SnowCrystal added 9 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Also for your extra bingoz ball between 5 and 6, go the the newspaper and there is a bingoz link in the upper right corner. If you access bingoz from this link between 5 and 6, you will still get your extra ball. Between 6 and 7, go to the w-shop if you want the baseball beanbag chair for 30% off. Unfortunately the 7PM activity is click here for 35 kinzcash, and it can only be clicked from the hourly events page. Same as the 8PM w-shop coupon and the 10PM Quizzy's blast. I am not sure about the 9PM play lunch letters for a 35% bonus. If you try to do this from the arcade page at 9PM, or if you already know if you will get the bonus kinzcash, please let us know.

They did have it fixed earlier! Now it is "broken" again. I had to click "no" to the adobe pop-up 4 times on my American account and 5 times on my Asian account before I could get the daily/hourly activities to load.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 04-02-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #30
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I was having problems the last few days also, but it's working fine on all of our accounts now.
shell4 is offline Female
Closed