Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   I can't get into the hourly activities!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/i-cant-get-into-hourly-activities-266896/)

MAT7404-01-2008 07:39 PM

I can't get into the hourly activities!!

The page where the hourly and daily activities comes up just says. Loading... Then says there is a problem with a video then I can't even log out. Glad there is nothing that good going on tonight but I hope it works soon.

kozmo04-01-2008 08:04 PM

Re: I can't get into the hourly activities!!

Yeah, that happened to me.....I just went to the arcade to get the the stuff.

rattyjol04-01-2008 08:17 PM

yes that happens to me but i get a window with 2 choices and i click no and it goes back, it used to happen whenever i got stuff from storage.

diamondsrock13304-01-2008 09:16 PM

Its been doing that to me too just lick no and then let it load and it goes quick okay?

Inibaz04-01-2008 10:16 PM

Wow, I thought it was just me! It's the Adobe Flash 9 thing, right?
Alright, I hope someone has an answer to this!

SnowCrystal04-02-2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inibaz (Post 6548849)
Wow, I thought it was just me! It's the Adobe Flash 9 thing, right?
Alright, I hope someone has an answer to this!

Exactly! The Adobe Flash player has a 15 second time limit...if the program is taking more than 15 seconds to process a command/script, then the message pops up and you need to reply "no" and then it will give it another 15 seconds of processing time ... and then another ... and then another!!! (15 seconds of processing time may actually take longer than 15 seconds of real time).

I had to click "no" twice in a row today to get to the activities. I noticed that if I don't click it soon enough, that sometimes my screen freezes and I need to close the web browser and open another one and then log in again.

---------- SnowCrystal added 10 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Okay now it's getting worse not better. I needed to click "no" 4 times in a row to get to the daily/hourly activities, and it is 5am EST. There should be very little internet traffic!!

Lioness04-02-2008 05:03 AM

I've had the problem since yesterday. Unfortunately clicking no for me causes it to freeze completely. I've had to restart the program a number of times but still cannot access daily activities.

04-02-2008 05:48 AM

Yes, it is doing the same thing for everyone. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Good luck.

-Motherkinz

04-02-2008 06:44 AM

I am so glad to have this forum to come to! I've been having the exact same problem since yesterday.

I thought it was just my computer until I came here. I even uninstalled Adobe Flash 9 and then went to their web site and downloaded and re-installed it. Yesterday if I clicked 'no' two or three times the daily activities would eventually load but today all that happens is my computer freezes up.

At least now I know it's not just my computer. I really hope they fix this soon since right now it seems a LOT of us cannot do any of the HOURLY activities. I know the daily activities can be gotten to in a round about way, but the HOURLY activities are just useless right now.

Glatha10004-02-2008 06:55 AM

I've had this problem for a few days as well. Glad to see I'm not the only one :)