Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: I can't get into any of my rooms!

I've tried getting into my gardens, first. But after trying on my American, European, AND Asian accounts...I can't get into any room...period.

Is this happening to anyone else? If not, any advice?

Also, when I go gem hunting, after finding a gem, Arte gets frozen before telling me how much my gem is worth. Weird!!
Linnae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't get into any of my rooms!

That happened to my account about a week after Christmas, If I tried going to my room, it would freeze while loading and I would have to log out and log in again. It stayed like that for almost two weeks and then suddenly started working again. I would say you should contact Ganz about it, otherwise, it might be like that for several weeks.
mes44 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Yes, you should probabaly contact GANZ about it. Oh, and also, try clearing your cache.
puncuation is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Mamma Mia!!!

Dancer194159 is on a distinguished road

It sounds like something is minorly wrong with your computer. Try clearing your cache.
Dancer194159 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I have the same problem. I know its not my computer it is brand new. I tried to empty my cache all the usual fixes, but I still can't get into my rooms. It's really starting to make me mad now.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:29 AM   #6

ellekinz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I currently have that problem with one of my garden rooms. I've written to Ganz, but haven't heard back yet. My polar bear is stuck in the room (if I have him as my main character and try to go to my rooms, the account gets stuck in the middle of loading characters). I suspect the problem is that I had too many plants in that garden, so I've moved plants around so that I now have paths through each of my garden rooms. I'll keep you posted as to when my bear and room are in proper working order again!
ellekinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

What is meant by clearing my cache? Do you mean clearing my history, passwords, etc...?
Linnae is offline Female
Closed